how long did it take to conceive after miscarriage?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by poojachinoy, Mar 24, 2012.

1. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

hi ladies....

was just very upset and frustrated at my situation...been married since 3 yrs..couldnt start conceiving soon,due to long distance relationship...its an yr since ttc...had a stressful miscarriage in that yr!...ttc again since 5 months,just no sign of pregnancy yet..i was wondering on an average,how long did it take any of you ladies out there to conceive after a miscarriage...because of what i know,the fertility rate is high after dnc..but that didnt happen with me...i am worried....i am 26 now...i have been given the endometriosis scare,not confirmed though...this is not the only reason for me to conceive soon,both me and my husband are longing for a baby in our relationship..we feel the need to have a family of ours at this stage of our relationship..hope you guys can throw some light on ttc after miscarriage deal.

P.S.- i am sorry if i have revived the painful miscarriage past for the ladies who went thru it and for those who are still ttc after mc...i just want my own apprehensions to be heard over.thanks!

2. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Hey hello pooja,

Dont worry dear.
    People generally says after m/c will get pregnancy cances more with in 6 months.

Did you and your hsband got checed everything. Its better to do. Did you contact any doc?

Dont worry dear you try it your best. It will happen.

Goodluck baby dust to you

1 person likes this.
  3. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

thanks for your reply injustice...yes,i did go to my obgyn last month...he said v can wait till fall and then start with the tests...or he said if i wanted,he will start with the tests right away...i decided,that if i dont conceive this month then will go for the tests...will it be good that way..or should i wait till fall?...i just dont wanna go for the tests..i have no family here...but,thats fine...i can do that on my own..but i have my inlaws here living with me...they gave me a very hard time during my last pregnancy..so me and my husband dont reveal our ttc to them now much,as speculations will be at its peak then..so i dont know how it will be..

4. fathimar

fathimar Junior IL'ite

:rotflHi Dear ,

Me too in the same boat i am 27 years old from this months had a MC last year and TTC from Dec ... 2.5 years of marriage..
    do the best and leave rest to god....:cheers

thnx tc

1 person likes this.
  5. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Hi pooja,

Oh ok. When will your inkaws go back?
    If there is any chance of nearing there return journey wait up to that time if youare not comfortable with thir presence.

Or , youcan goand just hide it with your husbands support.

I know its really hard to godic at time of presence even they are good at support we fel someguiltytoo.

So you talk to your husband and let it happens.

But dear so many oepple loose intrestafter m/c in intercourse but trust me youdo your job with no result.

You woll get sucess.

For me its almost 4 yrs married . Seriously to say i when i rried and see for immediate results idid not get pregnancy.

Itjought i am in ttc, only periods helps me to get pregnancywhere in my caseidont get periods once in6 months.

Butreally istoppedtrying for baby. Justwith my husband forcei i intercourse. Withno expectation.
    Bygod grace i am pregnant.
    Of courseeven my doc helped me.
    I did good at my diet and all.

Finally god grace i suceed.

Hope everything goes good to me by god grace.

Hope eveything goes good to you alsoby god grace.

So dear all women should know ttc is not a punishment by the word of longtime ttc creats wrong impression in some ladieslikeme.

Ionly say do intercoursewith no result.

At somepoint i wastotallywrong i am not ovulatingno regular periods pcod, insulinresistancei dont have eligibility to have IC withmy husband its just waste.

So i was almost away from my husband.

But latermy husband told no one do IC forkids.

Later i was mevhanically IC with my husband . Left togod.
    I got sucess by god grace.

Wish you all ttcladiesto get sucess by god grace.

1 person likes this.
  6. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    fathima.

Wish yougoodluck too dear.
    Hope abovepost helps you.

7. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

it took me close to year after MC to conceive again! Your body needs to be back to normal and most of all you need to be relxed and stop thinking abt the previous MC .. both your body and mind should be ready to welcome the new baby! it takes time to heal and move on.. its easier for some and it takes time for some people.. loads of baby dust to you.. take each day asit comes and do not have any expectations.. the month i decided not to do HPT, the month i decided not to be careful during 2WW, the month i just dint bother abt TTC..that was the month i conceived! All the best and loads of baby dust toy u!

2 people like this.
  8. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot ladies for the positive/encouraging replies..yea,i guess i should just let the stress levels lie low for sometime...with inlaws around all the time stress remains on the higher side mostly...but,i have to think about my family now..no stress and just prayers and hope!

9. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Good luck.
    I add youin my prayers tooo

1 person likes this.
  10. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

thanks injustice for the wishes and prayers :)