How Is Life Living Alone

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SuiDhaaga, Mar 3, 2022.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I used to have Aunt, who I know was nit married.

When I was 7, I imagined her living alone and being sad.

Larer I learned this Aunt was a Witch (maybe it was her upbringing, plus she had been married three times, all three males were physically abusive)

Now the irony is, once my elderly loved ones are gone, I may live alone.

Sure I will decorate, especially for Western holidays we never celebrate. And I will decorate for Diwali.

But don’t you get sadness in pit if yiyr stomach.

Oe do you relish sweet memories of those who passed on.

Today, an elderly relative (the on,y one who was on my side during my abusive marriage), says he was “gibe bye bye” fir 2 hours. He was holding onto his left chest.

Is ur possible to leave the world for two hours. I asked if he saw any deceased relatives but I’m unsure if he heard me.

Maybe he list consciousness?

Oe maybe he was too sleepy?

Son,any questions are racing through my mind.

Of course, person can be most lonely if they are surrounded by abuse.

messedup likes this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Yes indeed you were getting into profound slumber when you created this poem and posted it. I conclude this way because two many words appear here with incorrect spelling. I guess the thought crossed your mind as sleep-Devi was in the process of embracing you in bed.
    OR​
    You were surrounded by dim light in night around half past ten & your inertia Was high.

When we are flooded with negative childhood memories in our dream or reverie, doors of other such files in our mind gets ajar leading to hapless moments and tend to leave us in disharmony. Instead of dwelling on those negative memories, shift your venue have a chocolate preferably black and switch to sing lullabies.

• Ten days after hip surgery mother was discharged but for further treatment as out patient she was shifted to a nursing home. In a hall with cobwebs hanging around in corners, umpteen such ailing old persons were lying, sitting, reclining on bed.
    • I was trying to feed mom ripe banana when dusk was setting in.
    • I asked mom to look into my face, but she continued to remain staring at roof corner and began gesturing with her right hand pointing to that cob-web corner.
    • I spoke into her ears asking what she was seeing in the roof-corner. She responded that she was being accosted by my grand parents!
    • A while later she breathed her last.

SuiDhaaga and indubalram like this.
  3. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I was running late yesterday and the only time I get to check IL is the end if the day.

I was sleepy, yet I was troubled

accosted?

Thyagarajan likes this.