How is KGS duba for kg1 and kg2??

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by cuckoo3113, Jan 28, 2012.

1. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

cuckoo,
    joined my dd in gems millenium..finalised it this thursday only as we dint get the KGS lot..

2. cuckoo3113

cuckoo3113 New IL'ite

hi,
    congrats sushma... u hv decided to put ur DD into millenium...its definitely good...so no worries!!!! :)
    cuckoo

3. cuckoo3113

cuckoo3113 New IL'ite

hi surya,

could you please give me your contact number??? you need not send it in here as this is an open community..i shall give you my mail id.. it is kutkut13@gmail.com.
    i would like to talk to you personally about kgs...i hope its okie with you.
    thanks,
    cuckoo.

4. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    I too also didnt get in KGS,
    How abt Millenium sharjah school

5. cuckoo3113

cuckoo3113 New IL'ite

hi sudha,
    i have heard millenium sharjah is good.But please keep in mind that being a gems school,the fees might increase.
    i have heard there also they teach slow but ensure that the kids are thorough...daily homework but very little and revision also.. n they have lots of activities...please let me know if you need more details..will be happy to help u out.
    do u have any idea about kgs?
    some parents say that the syallabus in kgs dubai is less compared other indian schools and hence if you decide to change schools later, the entrance tests will be tough..is this true??
    cuckoo.

6. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

I too heard if we are deciding to change the schools later, they suppose to write the tests and should get good marks. One of my friend daughter wants to change from our own to Indian High school.. she scored well, but she didnt get the seat. They told them to join Indian Internation school.

7. cuckoo3113

cuckoo3113 New IL'ite

Hi sudha,

indian high school dubai is really good.they teach a lot and i have heard the syllabus is more compared to other indian schools but they dont compromise on the extra curricular activites either.they have lots of them!! no wonder they have been awarded 'outstanding' in KHDA rating this time :) kids from other schools do find it tough to get into ihs dubai.i donot have any idea about the new international school of ihs dubai. its cbse i syllabus.there is one more school offering the cbse i syllabus..its jss private school in al safa.. have heard its doing good.
    cuckoo.

8. nazia123

nazia123 New IL'ite

hi frns kindly advice abt hw is kgs now for kg1 .i got the confirming email for my son addmission.

plz advise!!!

9. cuckoo3113

cuckoo3113 New IL'ite

hello nazia,
    KGS is good, no doubt.. its a little slow, absolutely no load on the little ones...
    But they have around 30 in one class and assistant teachers are few in number...
    The teachers are very good though !!
    cuckoo

10. Meena86

Meena86 New IL'ite

Hi cuckoo,

From your previous posts, I found that u have joined ur kid in kgs. Mee too same for 2015 2016 batch kg1. I just want to know how u feel now. Are you happy with your kid's performance. Kindly explain. How compulsory is potty training. Will there be female staff in bus and toilet.my I am very new to his place. Please help
    Meenakshi,