1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How inquisitive is your kid?!!

Discussion in 'Kids Korner' started by SupSam, Sep 1, 2010.

1. SupSam

SupSam Senior IL'ite

I just get amazed by DD's li'll innocent talks and even if I am too tired , many a times her words bring a surprising unexpected smile on my face.. I am sharing parts of conversation we both had just today and would love to hear from other mommies...DD is 3 n a half.

Today she had Janmashtmi celebration at her school so I was telling her about krishna birth so as she knows wat basically it was all about. When I told her that Nand baba took his baby girl n gave her to Devki in jail at palace of Kans and took Devki's baby boy Krishna to Yashodha...but Kans could not kill that baby girl as she was Goddess Mata...DD instantly asked -" Muma if that girl baby was Mata then why didnt she herself kill Kans at that time...why did evryone wait for krishna to grow up and kill Kans !!!!

DD was too worried that where did Radha come from in the whole story...and kept pouring in questions in between - "Mumma that baby girl was radha?? Devki named her radha in the jail?? I told her when krishan grew up he held up Govardhan and asked all villagers to take shelter under it till it rained....Okay Muma then radha too must have come there and met Krishna....SHe was like " What the hell??? WHere did Radha come up from??!!! lolz

Supriya

2. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

hi,so cute she is. if one is very much involved with something naturally questions will come. That god is kalli who has come to give warning to kamsa.Krishna always give time to everyone to correct themselves. radha is krishna's child hood friend at brindavan

3. SupSam

SupSam Senior IL'ite

:) ya...but just to avoid more questions as it was time for school..I said Mata had given this HW to Krishna that he has to grow up and kill Kans...lol :)