1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How I was clean bowled

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ganges, May 6, 2010.

1. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear kokila

thank you for your fb dear.

ganges

2. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear meenu

yes yes, that is how every body in my family and his used to tease us for a long time. I love bharathis puthumai pen and atleast in pen parkkum padalam I made some puratchi I think. thank you for the nice fb meenu. take care.

ganges

3. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

yes soldier. paarthu rasithu pazhagina kaathal. I wrote love poems too. But nobody can beat yams and sandhya in this.
    mine was a huge family and I was the last girl and his was the first. so all decided to do in my village in a very traditional way with kacheri and all.
    I visit guruvayur almost all the trips and my grand kids also had their annaprasanam at guruvayur only. make a trip soon dear.

ganges

4. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Hi

Well ealing is a good place and good 5 years of stay, iam at south east,nostalgic......find time to visit again,you are welcome aboard.:thumbsup

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Ganges,
    Andha naal nyabagamaa...very nice to read your clean bowled episode..
    I think it is the other way round too...what if your dh thinks the same way..:idea
    2 clean bowled souls united in the pitch..:)

sriniketan

6. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Yes gold. very nice period that was. thanks for inviting me dear. if I come, surely I will meet you. take care and have a good day.

ganges

7. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Yes srini,

naan ezhuthuvathil 90% antha naal njabagam thaan. appappo njabhagam varumbothu I put into writing here. Ya. That is what my husband also used to say to my children. Clean bowled souls united in the pitch, Hahahaha. :)

ganges

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear ganges,

i loved your snippet.really cute and romantic!
    hahah i wish you had elaborated a little on that chemistry stuff that happened to you.it would have been all the more interesting.soon you came to the dum dum dum part :biglaugh

9. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Dear mindian

During my time we were not that free to show our feelings in front of the family people mindi. so it was only the feelings we had inside and outside it was almost mouna raagam. But the beauty is everybody understood that we started liking each other. My mother who was waiting for finishing her responsibility after my fathers death, was so happy to arrange for our wedding immediately. so only two months romance was allowed in between. thanks for the fb dear and have a good day.

ganges

10. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear aunty

enjoyed very much reading. wow you had love cum arrange marriage then:thumbsup
    and yes like someone said, it was role reversal, instead of boy coming to see you, you went and saw him and approved him.

Surely you was a purachi talaivi .

P.S. In between, for longtime, you were misssing here in IL. even i missed you.