1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How girl-friends can help your marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I was smiling to read 'turned to each other' next to 'to complain about each other'

I think for some things at least, it may not be a bad idea to complain to each other only.

1 person likes this.
  2. Kay

Kay New IL'ite

I am many female friends but I stick very close to my best friend because she like a sister to me and my confidant. Making new friends in IL will be an honour.

1 person likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I think I am a good friend.one of my friends got into a divorce and has been very supportive of her.Also, she has other problems and she always relies on me for advice and help.I also do not support her mistakes blindly.tell her openly but do not hurt her.i also compliment her from my heart for her achievements or even little things but I do not simply compliment just for the heck of it.

We are Also more of family friends.i love her dd and always buy lot of things when I come down to India for her.

i also understand the concept of personal space.though she is my bestie,I give her required space.

1 person likes this.
  4. JustLikeYou

JustLikeYou Gold IL'ite

I have a bestie...We have known each other right after we got out of collegue for our new jobs. We have have seen each other daily and been roommates for 6 months...but we continued to nurture our friendship....
    I know as a matter of fact she keeps me sane...When I was going through the rock bottom, but for her I would have ended up mad....She provides me the angle that i miss....
    She shares her load of IL issues with me....She mostly vent it out to me because it't not easy for her to share it anywhere else...

We share pretty much everything...we have seen each other just twice in the past 8 years for half day or so....still we know what we did last weekend...
    I have only one and that one is a gem....

1 person likes this.
  5. HinaSahil

HinaSahil New IL'ite

My friend is very supportive to me during marriage, she is my mentor, she taught me many things, which my life has good start after marriage from the day one.

1 person likes this.
  6. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Ok, i have been a happy loner most of the time, running in the woods and patting animals. Well, last year a thunder struck and I felt a need to have someone who can talk back to me.... I started looking and I found a man ( sigh)... I thought i almost had it, so close but the intentions werent same on both sides. It ended painfully after 3 months. But... I found a girl now!!! yippie!... we are so similar and I am glad I have her now. All of it only made my feminist itch itcher... girls ROCK * hand horn*

If same sex marriage was just as accepted... i think girls would just go out with girls all the time... atleast i would

1 person likes this.