How Do You Send Fedex, Ups, Etc Packages. Do You Print Your Labels. Do You Have Your Own Account.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SuiDhaaga, May 19, 2023.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

Stress because if so many things that transpired

we thought a document was lost or stolen and it was so hard trying to retrieve a replacement. This stressed my Dad more.

then I finally found it but delayed sending it because there was issue with my Dad’s heart meds (which got resolved, thank God), and that upset my Dad even more.

now I was so concerned about the basic life skills of printing a silly label!

by the way I just checked and FedEx finally picked up my package. Estimated delivery is now earlier than thought. So hopefully this will relieve my Dads stress on certain things.

and relive my stress too!

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I have a FedEx in less than a mile from our house. Therefore I take my package to that place and they provide label and packaging material. Mostly I send international packages. I realized if I have an account, it costs less. But I never opened an account. Their promised delivery date is never valid as the packages need to go through customs. But I prefer to send FedEx as they can track and locate important documents. I had a bad experience with USPS once on a time bound document. One of my packages to Chennai, went up to Delhi but from there it went to Costa Rica and returned to our city. I resent it through FedEx after it returned 20 days later and reached Chennai in 4 days.

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  3. SuiDhaaga

Costa Rica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FedEx seems quite good

Right now they delivered the package on a Sunday. And they even posted a photo of the package in front of the door, near the flowerpot!

swarnamary likes this.
  4. SuiDhaaga

I may consider creating an account. I believe they deliver free fedEx envelopes which protect documents better than the flimsy manilla folder envelope I sent the papers in.