1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How do you piss your SIL/Co-sis - just to get even

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by katsb, May 21, 2014.

1. katsb

katsb Silver IL'ite

Hello friends.

I am new to IL and been glued to it since.
    I have been married for the last 2 years.

The greatest menace in my married life is my younger co sister who was married before me. When I got married, I could sense that she was extremely insecure about me. But later I began seeing that she is an evil incarnate. All her actions are targeted towards me. Her only agenda in life seems to be to make sure that my PIls don't like/praise/appreciate me. She is a great liar/fakester who is only trying to be over sweet to my MIL all the time. It is tiring to witness her shenanigans.

But sometimes, I do have fun looking at her dumb tactics and her lame dramas. Now I want to annoy her a lot and make her jealous as hell!!
    What do you women do to irritate such women at you place? Something you do intentionally and they go all pissy and you have a hearty laugh!!

Just hoping she is not on IL and reading this :-D

1 person likes this.

2. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Ignore her as much as you can..
    Always keep a smile on your face as if you're enjoying your life to the fullest and her deeds mean nothing to her
    Try to do some PDA when husband is around, will give her message that you're concentrating on your relation with husband

2 people like this.
  3. Anjelin

Anjelin Gold IL'ite

Ignore her. Dont react to her comments.

4. AprilLisa

AprilLisa Gold IL'ite

Tell her, that your PILs called you this morning, and gave you a beautiful gold necklace, that they have saved for their elder DIL. Go overboard about the necklace, and explain all the imaginary details that you can think of. Tell her that its was something that great grand PILs gave to your MIL and she in turn gave it to you. Only thing is that she asked you not to tell to anyone, as they don't want your Co-Sis to get hurt, and you can't show it to her. You tell her that as you have just one friend in this house(that is your co-sis), you could not stop yourself from sharing your happiness with her. Thats all!! That will give you the desired result.

Enjoy and have fun. When someone confronts you, you simply deny telling anything like that to her. And pretend innocent. It will put her and her lies in proper place ;-)

9 people like this.
  5. anahita5

anahita5 Gold IL'ite

I would ignore. why waste my energy, i got better things to do.

3 people like this.
  6. sunshine1970

sunshine1970 Gold IL'ite

By you asking how to do this, it makes it seem you are stooping to her level, it always best not to try to get back at people as it comes back to bite you. I know because I did this for year, tit for tat with in laws and it got me no where. I would suggest you just ignore and live your life happily and the rest will fall in place. Don't give her any importance that's the biggest gift you can give yourself.

2 people like this.
  7. katsb

katsb Silver IL'ite

Thank you all ladies!!
    As much as I ignore, her behavior is so abhorrent, it makes me nuts. I have cried a lot over her actions, she brought misunderstanding between me and my husband when were initially married. Those times I can neither forgive not forget. She single handedly ruined my first year of married life. She has not allowed me to be close to my MIL by her dirty politics!
    I want to kick her ass some day and play her where it hurts her the most!
    By making her irritated n jealous.

8. katsb

katsb Silver IL'ite

Hahaha thanks AprilLisa :) very funny indeed. Unfortunately I don't think I can carry out such a big lie/prank. I wish I could do that,she would literally pee in pants. but I never call her, we all stay in the same house and she never gives me any privacy with my MIL. So it would be clear there is nothing of that sort. Also she knows my MILs belongings very well because she stays at home while I work.

9. katsb

katsb Silver IL'ite

Thanks girl. I understand your point but I no longer believe in it. When I got married I was the kind who thought of her as kiddish. I actually pampered her, gave her nice gifts etc etc. By the time I realised what was going on, I shifted my belief to 'to each his own karma!'. But when I see her today, all those beliefs about do good no matter what, what you sow, so you reap, have all gone down the drain.

Even today if she just sees us laugh in the dining room or living room, she goes all black n blue. She will come sit shamelessly or peep n try to snoop.

10. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Living your wonderfully is the best revenge in my opinion. Living a dignified and meaningful like. I would focus on my family and work. Happiness in personal and professional life brings great joy. So, if you are busy enjoying your life, you hardly have time to worrying about the unimportant elements in your life.

You can have the best laugh if that person does not bother you at all and you barely realize their existence. As long as you are working to be one-up with them, they are winning because you are focusing on them. If I were you, I would spend all my energy focusing on me and mine :)

2 people like this.