Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Hasini, Dec 4, 2006.
what tips worked for you in controlling your sugar cravings?
Try the following:
1. Eat a serving of raisins or dates or any other dryfruit like cranberries, apples, mangoes etc .
2. any fresh fruit( avoid having thefruit as juice) will help curb the craving.
3. Try apple sauce with dash of cinnamon .
4. Any fruit flavoured yogurt is good.
5. Sugar free jelly is good and low in cals.
Hope all this helps .
HI DEAR ,
after vandhana's wonderful tips there is nothing to say but i just want to add one . hv small portion of jaggery . this will not only reduce the sugar craving even though this will purify ur blood also . it is recommended to eat jaggery after food .