how do you connect with HIM..?

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by sathya, Jul 12, 2007.

1. dpzz

dpzz New IL'ite

I chant some mantras everyday...i used to talk to HIM ...ask HIS advice for my problems....i imaginine HIM standing beside me smiling... touching my forehead ..showing the right path. HE assures me that "eventually everything will be for your good.And i trust HIM fully.

2. ushkrish

ushkrish New IL'ite

hi
    nice to see such a topic. usually we r always connected with him. but due to our work ,thought process etc., we think that the connection is gone. if we doing something other than remembering him or chanting his name, it need not necessarily mean that we r forgetting him, rather we r on a mission of doing a service, which HE has told us to do. what ever we r doing, it is because of Him that we r doing it.
    incidentally, i remember this. once one of friends asked me, if what ever we do is only because of him, then why is that we r told that u suffer in life due to sins.
    my reply was this:The govt. one motto "MAKKAL SEVAI MAGESAN SEVAI"in tamil & "SARKARA SEVAI DEVARA SEVAE'in kannada. goes to explain this well. In office each employee is alloted a seat & assainged duties. from day one ,each one is expected to do the duty as per pre set rules. If anything out of the ordinary is to be done, higher officials' approval is required. If something goes wrong/well, in executing this the concerned official says that it has been done as per the orders of the authorities. if that person is questioned he answers his boss told him and he inturn shows his fingers towards a minister who in turn points out at the govt. machinery and finally passed on to general public as 'it has been done for the betterment of public.'the question is now back with the people who raised it.
    similarly, in our daily works if we do our work with earnest thought that we do is for the lord, by the lord ,of the lord then the sin doing something wrong does not affect us. According to me, this is what is karma yoga. and am trying to follow it in my daily life. without attaching any importance to success or failure.
    usha

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010