1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how do u massage a wiggle worm?

Discussion in 'Infants' started by loonypooh, Mar 27, 2010.

1. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

btw these days my only problem is to nurse her,its a battlescene, sometimes she is sooo adamant that she screams to run away....and this has become a daily from 1-7 pm, since last 1wk, where my only option is to give her little formula or BM expressed... :(

2. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

Poonam, i cant stop :rotfl DS loves to see my face and smile, if I sing, so that way the job is done :)) I make funny faces, sing a rhyme, he giggles a lot :)) But only somedays, rest of the days, toys work, sometimes DD becomes a bunny, she does all monkey job, to get him massaged, somedays nothing works :rotfl Same story for changing diapers too!!!
    Nursing, is she teething??? Or Zoey wants a faster flow and that you have low supply only in the noon/evening??

3. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

yes pon, low supply... very low. breast feel empty all the time. also i hv realised these days when she latches it takes quite a while to letdown. i eat oats, pump if i have time, up my fluid intake... but gone are those glorified days of abundant milk supply, now i cant even relate to the one i was with forceful letdown, so much so that it would spray away when it happened!
    i am happy though that we have successfully completed EBF for 6 months... yeay!!!!!!!!!

4. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

Hey Poonam - Removing diapers ..... LO is quite active, but not this much .... Zoey is clearly couple of steps ahead !!:thumbsup