How Do I Handle Getting Injured Or Ill While Moving Out Of State (in Usa)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SuiDhaaga, Jan 18, 2022.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I am planning to move out of state. I am in USA.

Looking at some places and sending in my resume.

I try to take best care of my health (my Primary Care Physician says I am healthier than her!), i.e stay at ideal weight, do 30 minutes exercise each day, don't watch TV, spend lot of time on housework.

My knee got sore on Friday, now it is paining that I have to call into work Sick tomorrow (hoping my PCP can see me just to make sure everything is ok).

I believe I got knee pain because I carry heavy lunch bag to work (I don't trust outside food unless it is coffee or tea), and I distributed the weight poorly, hence my left knee is in pain.

But here is my question. How do I handle situation if I get knee pain, or I get ill, etc while I am moving. The burden in 100% on my shoulders, no one is able to take care of me.

Please tell me what things I should consider. What life skills should I know. I'd like to make a plan so I can manage the unexpected.

2. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

i have been staying on my own with no relative or friend near by for 11 years in US,,..its simple, if u r sick to drive, just take uber n similarly for ER visit..thats what i did for ER visit n other doc visits n for coming from ER on my own in uber n for food, just dooordash home delivery ..

well,i havent died in the last 12 years despite bad sickness n ER visits n ER stay in these last 12 years ( i had gotten myself admitted in ER using uber, came back after ER stay for many hours using uber..used uber to get medicines from pharmacy as i was too sick to drive my car)...now instacart does home dleivery of groceries..have used them too in my sick days..

when gorcery home delivery wasnt therre, also used uber to get groceries as i was too sick to drive my car after ER visit n used home delivery of food using doordash whenever illness stuck during last 12 years...

God helps those who help themselves...

.my last 12 years have told me when its time, it's time n one might die even when surrounded by family ( i know 1 case) but when its not time, one will recover even when all alone in ER or during ER visits or all alone in home ..

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
  3. SuiDhaaga

I just want to take proper precautions and planning. It is dangerous for young single woman to move across the country by herself.

Very dangerous.

i didn't know about uber and instacart. Well, I diidn't know about uber being used on a regular basis.

ER is no fun :(

4. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

No it’s not dangerous …many of my non desi women friends have been staying n travelling all on their own across the country n world since 20 years of age..

some were very very attractive women n even worked as bar tenders n wore short skirts n came very late at night to their house via deserted streets ..n nothing happened ..

I have been out at 2 am ,3 am o highways n deserted street b in 24/7 Walmar to get stuff

I m a small petite woman n have travelled across US on my own even in late night n early morning ,,

If someone carries fear energy in their thinking , spiritually they might attract bad situations that brings in more fear …like law of attraction kind of …

that’s another thing if u believe in that kind of stuff

I plan to adopt a baby girl n teach her all this n raise her as a fearless woman like many of my women friends from whom I learned how to live life fearlessly

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
    SuiDhaaga and chanchitra like this.
  5. SuiDhaaga

I agree that we are made up of energies, but I’m not a Pollyanna either.

Just want to plan and take precautions.

All the best!

6. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

always do good karma as that will save one n keep them away from bad situations..

i am of firm belief now that i attracted my ex spiritually in my life as i used to think as a small petite woman , how will i live alone, i need a man as world is a dangerous place etc, traveling alone is dangerous for a woman so by law of attraction because of the fear in me, i attracted my nasty ex in my life spiritually as people with bad energy get attracted to others with bad energy...

abusers have bad energy n i despite being a good person had bad energy spiritually because of the fear based belief system in me so I and my ex were people with same energy type who were brought together by the universe because of the law of attraction. .

so unless one has gotten away from fear based system at a spiritual level, i would not advise them to live alone as the fear energy in them might attract bad situations in their life that brings in more fear in to their life ( due to law of attraction)..

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  7. SuiDhaaga

ok it takes time to understand and change a negative mindset.

I was upset earlier this month and a member asked me what happened to my daily poetry?

now I strive to write one poem daily, plus add poem or simple Thanks in Daily Prayer section.

I hope you get the Man of your Dreams very soon (if you wish)

chanchitra and lakshmi888 like this.
  8. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

i too hope that you and all good single women out there get married to the man of their dreams at the earliest !!

SuiDhaaga likes this.