How did you get to know about IndusLadies Site?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Lotus007, Sep 7, 2007.

1. ShobhiBalan

ShobhiBalan Bronze IL'ite

First, thanks to IL site! I was searching of valaikaapu function for my Chitthi and the things needed for that in web and I found this site in google search.

Also many other sites have referred IL and in blogs and posts and forums of various sites, people provide info abt IL and have given links of IL.

IL is really going good through net and is very useful.

I think this is the apt place to thank 'Chitvish' from whom I got detailed info abt Valaikaapu. Thank you ma'm..

On working through the collected info, I gradually got the idea of joining IL and I did. And today, I joined IL at orkut too. :)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  2. honeysn

honeysn New IL'ite

Hi

I came to know about IL by when i do google search for home made fairness cream in hyderabad... As my expectation user swati also told about that cream in one of the threads. If anyone know about that cream details please let me know... IL is really good...

3. mnrahd

mnrahd New IL'ite

I came to know about the Site while I was surfing the net.

Thanks

Munir

4. Kiara

Kiara New IL'ite

I was searching for good curtain shops in chennai.. :coffee When I browsed net, I got some useful info in indus ladies forum.. Found a very good professional shop for curtains in Tnagar..

I was simply impressed by the useful data Indusladies has in its forum.. So decided to join :)

5. Radhica

Radhica Silver IL'ite

Hi

I found this wonderful site while browsing thru net. Everyday I search on various topic- cooking,books, household tips, religion etc. Once I visited this site, I was hooked.................. SO many useful suggestions and answers to many of my questions...... I got a chance to connect like-monded people thru this site. Way to go IL......:thumbsup

-Radhica

6. sof

sof New IL'ite

I was hunting for schools and some mentioned about IL on a site . Good sites.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
  7. prabhudev

prabhudev New IL'ite

i hav an habbit of searching for new products and infp on the net ,as i browsing i came across this site and found very interesting where i end up with registering

8. annmathew

annmathew New IL'ite

Actually my need was reason to met with Indusladies.Even f i m a gal I am unknown with many aspects related to women.For a student like me i think Indus ladies will b a guideline since there r many xperianced ladies r members in this.

9. aruvarshini

aruvarshini New IL'ite

I visited this site as a guest and due the vast information it provides in various topics I happenend to register here.

10. miyapur

miyapur New IL'ite

hi,
    i came to know about IndusLadies site while i searching in google .

thank you