How did you get to know about IndusLadies Site?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Lotus007, Sep 7, 2007.

1. swethasyam

swethasyam New IL'ite

hi

I am SwethaSyam from Chicago. i came across this site from google when i was searching for Varalakshmi vratam procedure. nice to be here.

thanks

SwethaSyam

2. rifatzabin

rifatzabin New IL'ite

Hi,

I came to this site while searching on google for cutting/stitching process for A-Line kameez. I found lots of interesting things and became a member of this site. I consider myself lucky to find this site.

3. pappaneni

pappaneni New IL'ite

Hi

I am looking for Huma as i have seen her posts earlier, to take help on learning french (where to get the info etc) as it is helpful for me to grab an opportunity in the Europe.

Cheers
    P

4. sanraj22

sanraj22 New IL'ite

Hi every one,
    I stumbled on to this site accidentally. When I was searching about pooja procedure I found this site. Now this site is very helpful for me.

5. QueenEyeCee

QueenEyeCee New IL'ite

I found out about this lovely and informative website/forum through the natural hair care forum/website . I just recently started to explore Ayurvedic hair care and one of the ladies there suggested this forum to assist me in my journey. I look forward to making friends, networking and learning useful & valuable information with all of the ladies here.:)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
  6. krshaan

krshaan New IL'ite

I am searching for my wife as she is pessimistic about the Internet. But, I believed unique sites are there for ladies discussion forum. I surfed the net as we miss our cultural strength of getting multiple views from people around us, the reason we are getting into nuclear families.

7. ushamalliarao

ushamalliarao New IL'ite

i came to know about this thru a long lost frnd whom I met on facebook. attempted to read her post in this.
    yet to explore this site

8. Mariathomas

Mariathomas New IL'ite

hi All

i'm new here and i dont know when surfing i accidently come through this and i then a regular viewer of this site for then n all to look the feed backs from the experts who knows better school,saloons,babysitter.....
    any way im enjoying being here with u and i hope you all be good friends who doesnt see..
    thank you
    n best regards
    Ann

9. swiftlali

swiftlali New IL'ite

Hi this is swiftlali. I was just feeling bored and browsing the net for ladies associations and i hit upon your site. My God! now I have something to pass my time usefully and it is a great stressbuster no doubt! a treasure house of information.Thanks a lot. May your good work continue.

10. nehagarg2822

nehagarg2822 Junior IL'ite

I am Neha and staying in Falls Church, Virginia right now. I am on H4 status and i was casually reading about people on H4 over internet to pass my time. Indus Ladies came up on google and i thought of giving it a try to meet people who are in the similar situation as i am in.

And, so far i am liking it...