How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Namitakumars

Namitakumars New IL'ite

Well my name Namita,,,, hubby's name Kumar and Last name Sripathi --- Namitakumars (very simple)
    Hmmm we need to go back 18 years,, when i got married. Mine was an arranged / love marriage.
    I sure do believe in Love at first sight. He came to see and meet me and my family, along with his parents and other family members,, We both spoke and liked each other instantly and,, exchanged phone numbers and started speaking to each other everyday. We told our parents we want to get married. Initially both sides agreed,, then in matter of few days they said no because of some reasons. We had to fight with our families to get married ( exactly how it happens in love marriages ).
    So from then we both carry each others names. Mine is namitakumars and my hubby's kumarnamitas :)

2. Breezy

Breezy New IL'ite

Hey every one.....:2thumbsup:

Why most complicated word for every headaches lol.......:bonk.

This is my I'd in another forum and i like meaning of the world freshness. Hopefully my presence in this forum should bring freshness and others presence should be adorable in my life:)

3. dashami

dashami Silver IL'ite

Hiiiiiiiiiii

Dashami--- is it that amusing?! :hide:, not sure, but ofcourse its dear to me
    Dashami- is a thiti (Tithi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and as you had guessed I was born on the day

My grandma used to call me "dashamikutty".Yes, I do miss hearing that these days!!! Unlike most kids, we never had an affectionate bonding as she was trying to get detached from normal life to indulged in spirituality. But as any other grand ma, she had high aspirations about me, especially in my mediating skills. I used to be amazed when she gives me the responsibility of dealing serious family matters, even when I was in my teens. Now I realises, she was moulding me. Not sure if I live up to her expectations :hide:,

:bonk, it seems I have turned this to a nostalgia thread!!! But I love to use the term when I used to address public audience

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
  4. rukam

rukam New IL'ite

Mine is cojoined with my Husband's name

5. remyavallayil

remyavallayil New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is Remya.Vallayil is my house name.My user ID is always remyavallayil for all other sites.

Remya

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  6. mala1970

mala1970 New IL'ite

Hi,

My year of birth is 1970. Hence i added the year to my name. Nothing more than this to my user name !!. I love freaking out with friends for dinner,coffee, beach, movie, anywhere ... would like to know about members who are in chennai and share similar interests. I like travel, chess, carrom ..

7. sunis

sunis Senior IL'ite

my username is short form of my original nothing behind any story of my user name

8. faisa

faisa New IL'ite

my user name faisa that means success

9. amul30

amul30 New IL'ite

mom calls me ammulu so my lazy hubby got it short by amul as i have yummy cheeks so :) and this yr im going to turn 30....(i know)very cliched

10. mathnvish

mathnvish New IL'ite

Hi,

Mine is mathnvish....Mahath is my elder son and we call him math and the younger one is Vishruth and we call him vish so mathnvish seemed a apt username.....