How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. AnamikaS

AnamikaS New IL'ite

I use the name Anamika on all the sites write. Anamika means without a name. As you may know that the name of the person reflects the virtues desired one without a name is considered without limitations of virtues associated with a particular name and therefore means one who has all the virtues. In other words, Anamika is a person who does not have a future written at the time of birth but who makes her future by her own efforts.

2. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Princi was the name of my best friend during early school days.I really miss her and have no contact with her.I like this name:)

3. sarithariju

sarithariju New IL'ite

oh really no special thinking or donning of astronaut helmets were required in my case.. its just a combi of my husbands and my names.. Saritha + Riju = Sarithariju... never even thought of dreaming up a catchy username that would get me prizes but now i feel that i should have done so...:bonk

4. Mirdhula

Mirdhula New IL'ite

HI
    My name is raji. But i've signed in as 'Mirdhula' , this is my 2nd daughter's name. she is studying in class 1. Mirdhula means soft i think. I got this name from a name book when i was searching for a name for my daughter.
    :)
    raji.

5. teens

teens New IL'ite

ha how did i come up wid my username??nothin interestin yar...as usual availability status forced me to do so i'm teena so short form teens...ha howzzat...not a bad username though..i like it..sounds young rite?:rotflhey nw dont think i'm old i'm still young n vibrant...

6. PLD

PLD New IL'ite

Hi, actually when i was registering i found that there was already someone else with my name, so found an alternative to it with this AND as someone has said-What's in a name?

7. sondray

sondray New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is Sondra Yvette, so I combined it to make it sondray. Pretty simple, which works for me, lol.

8. chitratrc

chitratrc Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I'm chitra subramanian and I use my office name TRC a/w my name that's all. And nothing peculiar as well as it'll be easy to remember. Read all stories in this thread. Quite interesting.
    Chitra Subramanian

9. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Well im a doctor & a radiologist-so radiodoc!!

10. saranya18

saranya18 New IL'ite

hi my name s saranya and when i tried my user name with saranya i found tat name exists already... so i added 18 which s my birth date... thats how saranya18 became my user name friends...:)