How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. sudeshnaganguly

sudeshnaganguly New IL'ite

this is my name and it sounds very sweet to me

2. lakshya1

lakshya1 New IL'ite

i joined to gain focus on losing weight and getting fit...hence, the lakshya - single minded focus = Lakshya 1!

3. shruthi9

shruthi9 New IL'ite

Well, I have always been fascinated by the concept that the Universe evolved from perfectly constructed sound...that is both heard and unheard or "unhad" Shruthi...this is why I thought it would be appropriate to use this name in a forum which I have adopted for an understanding of Vedic knowledge...:)

4. conrad

conrad New IL'ite

Hi I am Fiona, my sons name is conrad so I used that as my user name:)

5. mybaby

mybaby New IL'ite

Hi all i am new of indusladies. I got a married in before 6 years.last 6 years i am expecting my baby so i kept the username like this mybaby.so....ok....bye friends....:) please join me with ur group. Pray for me.

6. hopefulforbest

hopefulforbest New IL'ite

i faced many struggles after marriage but i strongly believe in baba and keep on hoping for the best and i came up with this id.
    keep hoping for the best always

7. radhikarnair

radhikarnair New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am very fond of stiching. As I done a short diploma of Fashion Disigning before 3 years and not in touch of work because of my pregnancy and after that delivery, I want to improve my work and for that I go through the google search for getting new designs and patterns. I just click the link of IL and I got a so many wonders not only the stiching but also various talent bearing stops where I must have a stop through my journey. It was pleasent and honourable moment when I was be a part of IL.
    I think ladies living abrod far away from own place with family but not for earning but for taking care of family they must know that here no relatives sometime no means of expressing your talents and no tusions for learning so many things then that time they should share there time with IL. It is a best means of taking care of yourself, your soul your mind and your talent, your expressions.

with love
    radhika rajesh nair UAE

8. wifeandmommy

wifeandmommy New IL'ite

Intresting usernames all u guys have...as for me my username says it all i m a wife and a mom, my world revolves around them :)

9. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

If you would trace your family history might be it lands in the Appaya dikishtar clan..Margasahayam is the family deity.Sri. Dik****ar also composed Margabandhu stotram.

10. sunny2009

sunny2009 New IL'ite

Hi
    My user name is pretty simple its my son's pet name and he born in 2009 :)