How Can We Help For The Covid Crisis In India Currently?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by deepthyanoop, May 2, 2021.

1. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

Thank you, dear ! GiveIndia recommended by so many friends. So decided on that .. I really liked your idea of cooking a meal for the labour camps.. what a wonderful thought! Just praying that this nightmare in India will end soon and there is hope some where..

Ragavisang and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP,
    Thanks for your thoughtful thread

Google should note this page and provide information in box as they do insert ads for products that befits topic or cubject in the web page.

I have put this valuable info in my WhatsApp groups. Quora too.

3. WannabValerie

WannabValerie Silver IL'ite

Straight help is always the best one as it is guarenteed to reach the needy. Like helping financially into helpers or maids account when you know they are suffereing and need money for oxygen etc...
    The ICU charges are astronomical :shakehead:. I feel for the poor. My mothers maid and her apartment watch man, her iron bandi women...

Apart from direct helping the next best I thing is Khalsa Aid... and also many schools collected for india here so there are many ways to help.
    This is the time that we should pitch in. Even if 10% of it reaches the needy.. so be it!

That other covid thread is getting to 40 pages with videos, this is a more worthy thread... why dont they pin these type of threads?

chanchitra likes this.