How can I post a response?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Induslady, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Gaya3,

If you are referring to blogging taking a personal blogspace here, you need to separately request access for the same. Write to admin@indusladies.com.

Forum postings are different from blogs. Registering as a member by default gives access only for posting in the forums.

2. buvanambigai

buvanambigai New IL'ite

just by going into the net i came to know about Indusladies.
    i found most of the topics interesting , so i logged in:hiya

3. mahasuresh85

mahasuresh85 New IL'ite

i too can't able to post anything...

4. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello mahasuresh85,

You have already posted here...just as you have already posted 4 other posts as of now :).
    Anyways go through Site Help / FAQs which addresses most of the doubts and queries one could have here.

Bye

5. arunk05

arunk05 New IL'ite

Hi Moderator,

I am unable to post messages from my PC, I am using IE6.0 SP1. Now when I visit the forum of your website i get the following error on status bar of IE. Kindly help me.

I think after you have done some maintenance I am experiencing the error. But before this I was able to post messages.

The error is as follows
    Line 12
    Char 22631
    Error: 'Vbulletin' is null or not an object.
    Code : 0

This message I am posting it from another PC. Kindly help me in this regard.

Regards:)

6. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello,
    From the look of it, the issue lies with your browser/ internet connection setting and has got no significance with the server setting from our end.

I suggest you check the proxy / firewall setting in your system which might be blocking certain sites.

Let us know in case you need further assistance.

Thanks.

7. arunk05

arunk05 New IL'ite

:)Hi Laxmi,

I am using a standalone PC with Windows 2000 OS and i have not installed any Proxy or firewall software. Also my internet connection is fine. I have been able to browse and download data.

Further I had just posted this problem on the internet on a technical website and they have replied this as follows

Contact the web site administrators. VBulletin is the name of the software that runs the forum and it appears they have an error in their configuration.

If you feel that everything is fine at your end then suggest what needs to be done on my IE settings to fix this problem.

Awaiting for a reply

Regards

8. arunk05

arunk05 New IL'ite

Hi Moderator,

I have still not received any reply for my concern that I had posted on sept 10 and it is almost a week. Kindly look into it and do the needful as I am still unable to post response from my PC.

Regards
    :)

9. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Arunk05,

This is a very strange issue and so far we have not had any of the other members report this issue. As this issue seems to be happening only to you, we asked you to check the browser setting and firewall/ proxy settings.

Let me check on this and update it here.

Kindly bear with us till then.

Regards

10. shaluiyer

shaluiyer New IL'ite

My Post Gets Missing

hi,

i would like to mention my email id while replying to post. However those post are missing.

There is an opening in an online tutoring company , and many are asking for the email id, please help.

I have also posted the same in Directory but people find it difficult to view the same.