1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How Can I Forget My First Love – Story - Part VI

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by malspie, Oct 5, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

How Can I Forget My First Love – Story - Part VI

Movie was worth the watch so was the company of Farhan and his friend Amar. They were laugh riots and the girls had a good time. Manila had to make an effort to call him Manohar, Amar was addressing him as “buddy”.
    Manila’s wait was longer today. Fardeen had not come to office since morning. It was past noon and there was no sign of him. He never turned up that day. She was very distressed.
    It was 9.40 a.m of the next day and Fardeen was busy on a call. She was surprised to see him so early and happy too! She wanted spill the beans to him, but was not sure of his reactions. Fardeen finished his call and lined up few meetings with the Managers. She was called in post lunch. Fardeen was a matured and witty, his one liner’s would make her burst in series of laughter. She rushed to his cabin, “Hi, I was going through your presentation, good job, I want to add few more information which just flashed in my mind now, I have jotted it for you, use your skills and make a couple of slides”, he pushed the paper towards her, when she was about to take it from him, he said, “Did you miss me?”. Manila developed cold feet, she was holding on to the thin sheet of paper like a rock, “I asked you something, be honest,” “There was no one to make noise in the office, Farhan is a quiet boss, with you around its more like an office”, “You mean, I am not liked by anybody, noise maker, good riddens mmm…” “Sir, did I say all that”, “I missed this office and missed you very much”, “Me..” “Yes and I am honest and not beating around the bush like you.” Thank God there is a paper to look in to. “The moment I entered office, I did not care for the staff, I came straight to you, yes or no”, “Yes”, “And the smile in your eyes gave me the confidence to tell you that I missed you,” “Yes”, “I have got something for you, I came early to give you this gift, but, you walked in late today, then there were other things to do,” “What it is Sir,” “Denim Skirt and a blouse”, “I know you like denim,” “ Yes Sir, Thank you very much, but, why only for me”, “Coz, I did not miss the whole staff”, They both burst in to laughter. Manila’s joy had no bounds. Her inner voice warned her, “You just watched a movie with his bro, he must have told him, you can also try her out and she will agree”. Her mom had warned her about such situations in life. She made up her mind.

She wore her Denim Skirt and blouse; the skirt was a bit loose but had adjustable hooks. Fardeen had again come to office very early today. Hyder was busy making special tea for his boss. Fardeen was happy to see Manila in Denim. She went to his room to wish him. “You look good today, going for a date with your boyfriend”, he asked or rather wanted to know. “He has no time for me on week days, we meet on Saturday, that too if he is in town, if he is touring least can be done”, “Dry days and weeks, Manila”, “What does he do?” “He runs his own business, manufactures dyes and chemicals, market is sluggish now, poor guy he puts in lots of effort”, “Hm.. you know him for..,” “We met through a common friend three years ago”, “Three years, pretty long time since you know each other, has he come to this office”, Fardeen wanted to see him, she was smiling at heart. “He waits for me at the bus-stop plump opposite to our building”, “He travels by bus and takes you around by bus”, “He never lets me take a train or bus, he does not like me taking up a job, I want to carve a niche for myself. He hates me going to work, has asked me to call it quits once we tie the knot, I will cajole him and continue working, I cannot imagine myself making parathas all my life”, “He is a Panju”, “Yeah”, “So he takes you around in a cab”, “When his bike under service, he takes me around in cool cab,” “So, you have plans to get married”, “He is very good looking and talented and takes care of all my wants and needs, the other day I told him I have to buy a rainy footwear, he bought it for me”, Fardeen looked deeply in to her eyes, she knew he was trying to read them. Everyday Fardeen made it a point to ask her about her boyfriend. He would quiz her a lot on Fridays about her weekends. She enjoyed the attention. Farhan had called her up to say he is in Gujarat and would be back after two weeks.

A lady wearing red ‘A’ line frock and silhouette had walked in to Fardeen’s room. Who could it be? Manila’s head started rolling. The meeting lasted for about an hour and then both of them walked out of the office. Fardeen walked up to her and informed her he will be back in an hour. It was not a good day for her. Vanessa came running to her, ‘Hey Manila, did you see Fardeen’s wife today, that lady in red, that’s his better half, she looks so pretty naah. She rarely comes to office. He is a married for six months now. Fardeen has just completed 24. They get married so early”, Manila forced a smile on her lips.

to be continued........

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: How Can I Forget My First Love – Story - Part VI

hi mals,

again engrossing...:thumbsup .. ....poor manila.....

3. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hey Mals,
    Wow what a boss..........
    taking so much interest for his associates..............
    so..only one geek left for our beauty........and whats it, our beauty has her partner already.......I think she was fooling his boss to get his attention...........
    lov.

4. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Good going yaar....:clap:clap:clap Waiting for the rest of the episodes...:tongue

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Shanthi.

I like the way you read the story... Even I feel sad for Manila...

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Meeta,

Guess re buddy, we have the right to choose the right partner for her...

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Manju,

Will try to post the next part ASAP. I was very tied up today... Hope my readers are not getting bored....

8. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Oh my.... Fardeen is married....

Shanti