How can I be always logged-in in Indusladies site?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 8, 2011.

1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Some of you might have experienced this problem of being prompted to login to the site every time you visit the site. Similarly, some of you might get automatically logged out if you are inactive for a few minutes. How to avoid these situations?

1. When you login to IndusLadies.com, after typing your username and password, do not forget to tick the box 'Remember Me'. Then click on the login button.

2. When you finish browsing and decide to leave the site, DO NOT click on logout button. Just click on the 'close' option in your browser window.

If you do the above, when you visit Indusladies.com next, you will be already logged in and don't have to login again.

2. mohini12

mohini12 New IL'ite

Hi ladies
    i am mohini.want to join the group of ladies who are trying to conceive after miscarrige.please be with me.thanks

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Dearest IL_ADMIN
    I have a problem here.I tried messaging you through the feedback and support section 2-3 days back.But till this moment i have not got a reply.I also tried posting it in another thread there too you ignored me.This time i dont want you to ditch me.You guys are usually prompt but this time its taking soo long. I seriously want to know whats happening.

So the problem:
    The problem is i have to login twice (sometimes 3-4 times) everytime i login on IL,whether its from my ipad,iphone or my laptop.
    Why so??

4. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Sorry for butting in, dinny, just wanted you to check your browser and its version - and check the options to save/delete/remember cookies

I guess your browser is resetting all your cookies according to some schedule (or it could be a bot or a virus too!)

To confirm this, login at a friend's place or from your DH's office laptop (maybe more secure and virusfree) and if the same thing happens, please report back :)

5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

No yaar this is happening with all my devices..iphone...ipad..and laptop (its not Mac)so i am soo sure its not because of my browser(Because iphone and ipad use safari as the browser and my laptop uses internet explorer)

6. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dinny,

Sorry for the delay.

We got struck with other priority cases ..

We never ignore any of our user's post/query, in meantime we were trying to find the solution .

Give us sometime, we will get back to you soon.

Thanks for your patience.