1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

How are aspen court apartments in piscataway

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by sneh12, Jan 27, 2010.

1. SreelatHam

SreelatHam New IL'ite

Hi - I'm planning to move to aspen court this summer(jul 2012). I'm a bit concerned abt maintenance, as I read some where that they make you pay if any thing needs to be repaired...I would appreciate if anyone whos living there can share their experiences with maintenance and any other important things I should know.

2. sandhyarohith

sandhyarohith New IL'ite

Hi, we too are planning to move from August 2012. I too read in the reviews about the same and did post my concern
    on this website but no response till date. Hope your post will get some responses and will be helpful to both of us.

3. sandhyarohith

sandhyarohith New IL'ite

Hey sree, we signed the lease today & will be moving to aspen from 1st aug. Have you moved in? If yes, let's catch up sometime.

4. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi sandhya,Am vidhya from Edison. If u can msg me abt the rent details in aspen court that would be gr88..do they have 1bed room apt model? Appreciate ur response towards the same..
    Thx
    Vidhya

5. sandhyarohith

sandhyarohith New IL'ite

Hi Vidya, we moved into aspen 4 days ago. We stay in 2 bed room apt so I have no idea about the 1 bedroom model. Nevertheless, you can find the floor plan and rent details in apartments.com. Hope this information is helpful to you.

Cheers,
    Sandhya

6. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

hi sandhya,
    thanks for the info! hw much was the security deposit for 2bed room apt?

vidhya

7. ramyaram007

ramyaram007 New IL'ite

hi,
    we are searching for an apartment in NJ that too very close to school ( walkable),metro,because i don't know driving. please suggest me some apartments. Thanks in advance.

Ramya

8. ramyaram007

ramyaram007 New IL'ite

hi,we are searching for an apartment in NJ. I have two kids (school going). I don't know about the bus fare for the schools there. If 5 min walk from apartment to school means it's ok for us.Please help me....

Thanks in advance!
    Ramya

9. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

hi ramya,
    you may opt for durham woods apt. Its very good , and i hope it would be centre place for everything. say school, day care etc.if u need further details mail me @ vidhya.oxfordarms@gmail.com

thx
    vidhya

10. ramyaram007

ramyaram007 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thank you for your quick reply vidhya.....but the school is not in walkable distance in Durham woods apt.The main reason why i am asking in walkable distance means, i don't know driving.Do you know how much is the fare for school buses? Is it safe to send kids in the school bus? Sorry for bothering you......

Thanks in advance,
    Ramya