1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How a naive/gullible Housewife was treated in USA !!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by trueloveseek, Nov 24, 2013.

1. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

surrendersmileyU say that the HR also didn't bother to take action but instead asked u to wait n see if he does it again? Wow!!! Can u please say which company ur working for??? :wink: :wow

2. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

whatever, interesting story! i would have broken a tooth or two.

1 person likes this.
  3. ransen

ransen Silver IL'ite

What is so special about this weekend? So many weird questions and narrations. Is it a full moon or a no moon day?

4. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Why writing this after 5 years? What am I missing?

5. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Bad indian guy :)

4 people like this.
  6. trueloveseek

trueloveseek Senior IL'ite

Yes, I didn't guess I will be asked this Question. Anyways I wanted to highlight how boldly a married man can approach another married lady that too in a foreign country and that too when he had met her only once or twice. I was surprised at the boldness of that GUY. Another thing is I really did not have much choices at that time than just forgetting it. Also he was not a intruder in the first place because it was my
    Wife who had opened the door and even the Hotel staff could not do anything, even though he was staying in the same hotel. I think that guy played his cards very smartly but since my wife was dumb we faced all this problem.

Now fast-forward 5 years later I look dumb and she is the smarter one. Even today I am very very lucky to have her as my Wife. So I am not expecting a solution at this point of time, just thought of sharing an incident which really opened my eyes on how low people can go to disrupt other people's PEACEFUL Lives.

7. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Perhaps you might be more persuasive as 'truelovefound' - or is it 'greatwifefound' but still 'trueloveseek'?

Just kidding, but you must admit that's an interesting choice for an ID, especially given the content of the thread. :wink:

I am not sure what brought this to your mind after all these years. The incident seems to have made quite an impression on you, but if you perceived this as a serious liberty taken by your co-worker, then the best option would have been to confront him in the presence of an HR rep. Hotels are not involved in enforcing moral codes - quite the opposite, they exist to facilitate assignations, right?

So, no one spoke to that chap, and he kept his distance after this one unwelcome visit. Is that it?

2 people like this.
  8. KP55

KP55 Gold IL'ite

lol, the guy didn't commit any crime. He was a 'friend' of yours, your wife didn't report this as an assault or rape case to the police. Something tells me your beautiful wife knowingly let him into your place because she wanted to. You said in your own words she was DAZED and CONFUSED. I think something happened, and she was really panicked and ashamed. I think there is more that meets the eye.

I'll repeat this again, being a beautiful wife that she is, that is not the only time she might have been approached. All guys will try, some guys are just shameless. I think you should read my first post carefully again.

And since 5 years have passed since this incident, and you are still re-living it in your head tells me that it still bothers you a lot and you don't have the real truth. Especially, since you never approached or saw this 'indian guy' again, to get his side of the story. And on top of that he was your CO WORKER? I think your wife told you 'forget it ji'. Again, you still don't have the real truth. But whatever it is or was, if you like your life with your wife now, forget that past and move on.

Secondly, don't blame this on a foreign country, i take offense to this, as I am North American. This is simply human nature, men being men, you think india itself is filled with Ram and Sitas? Infact, indian guys are more shameless when approaching a married woman. Because many never had experiences of having girlfriends and being in past relationships prior to their marriages. So they usually start 'dating' after they get married, especially when their marriages are arranged from India.

Most white guys will stay away if she was married, trust me on this. But ofcourse at the end of the day, if she opens the door MEN will certainly walk in, regardless of the ethnicity or country. I think you are very gullible.

Like they say in INDIA.... 'yeh daal mein kuch kala hai".

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    3 people like this.
  9. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Quick, before the edit-window closes .... !
    :coffee

7 people like this.
  10. trueloveseek

trueloveseek Senior IL'ite

Liked the comment on my id. This id does not tell anything as it is a pseudo id. I agree my real id might look like "LuckiestHusbandonEarth". Anyways coming to your question, YES nobody spoke to him after that incident as he is such a SCUMBUG.

Now I believe only the person who goes through actual situation understands how difficult it is to take decisions quickly and come out of it in a way without loosing self respect, peace, time, money etc. Anyways it was an eye opener to me and we both now have less trust with strangers than we were having before this incident.

1 person likes this.