house rent in srinagar colony,sr nagar, banjara hills,ameerpet

Discussion in 'Housing in Hyderabad' started by dollyiyer16, Nov 24, 2008.

1. dollyiyer16

dollyiyer16 Bronze IL'ite

dear friends,

Me and my hubby moved into Hyderabad last week only. His workplace is in hitech city. We have been searching for a good house for the past one week in srinagar colony,srnagar, banjara hills and ameerpet but with no luck:spin. The rent rate is around 15000 or 16000 for a 2bhk(plus 1000 for maintainance on top of this). :hide: Also in some flats there is no lift or car park and still they demand the same. is it like this only in these areas or are we getting exploited? some houses dont even hav shelves in kitchen and no inbuilt cupboards. I personally feel the rents are way far too high. we were living in thiruvanmiyur in chennai and were giving 12000 for a well furnished apts.

can anyone please guide me regarding the house rents in the areas in and around hitech city.:bowdownAlso if any of you know any vacancy in these areas please let me know the address so that i can look it up. we still have only one more week to move out of the company guesthouse and we need to take up a house by that time.Drowning.

hoping to get some help from all of you.

luv,
    dolly

2. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi dolly,

Its good to hear that u have shifted to hyd. Ya its like in those areas the rents are tooo high. U can try in kukatapally area as it is cheap camparing to those areas, n it is near by to hitechcity also. the double bedroom flat without furnishing it may cost u around 10 to 12 thousand as this is near to hitech city. And last month only i had given up my flat for rent at same place for the almost same price. so u can try in those areas. These areas are very good with all facilities n develpment.

All the best dolly. If u need anymore help u can mail me.

bye n takecare.

3. vase

vase Senior IL'ite

Hey Dolly!

First of all, Welcome to Hyderabad! Hope you'll have a great stay here!!!

The areas you have mentioned are all quite "sought-after" locations... so naturally the rents are bound to be that way only. It's not quite true that you get houses with just "4 -walls" as you may see in Pune or Mumbai; you do get houses with atleast the basic wood-work done. And yes... houses with such facilities will tend to be a little higher than the ones which do not have.

Deccan Chronicle is a great source of info for houses-on-rent. So please pick-up a copy of the sunday paper and scout thru it. It also does carry a daily HYD-chronicle wherein you can info on houses. I am sure you would be able to find one "nearly" suitable for you.

BTW, if your husband's office in Hi-Tech city, you could also look at areas like Mehdipatnam, Tolichowki, Kukkatpally, gachibowli wherein, the options would be more and less costlier too.

I am sure other friends here would be able to give you more info. TIll then, All the best for your search!

Cheers!

4. dollyiyer16

dollyiyer16 Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends,

thanks for the confirmation :thumbsupMy hubby has seen a house in sri nagar colony and it is a gated community. it has a gym,swimming pool,sqash,tt court and children's play area inside. it is on the 5th floor and the rent quoted is 13500. plus a maintainance of 1100. the house is fully equipped with cupboards,and other electrical fittings. the only negative part is that the bathroom attached to the masterbedroom has a bathtub and only has a hand showerRant.So i am wondering how we will adjust to that. other than that everything else is fine. do you think we should over look this feature and take up this apts? how can we overcome this problem of a bathtub?

please suggest.:hide:

luv,
    dolly

5. gitababu

gitababu New IL'ite

Well Dolly,
    Me too in the same state . we are also looking for the same type and same area. We are also from chennai.
    Well if I find I will let u know, hope u will also do the same. I am looking for an apartment with Gym etc.
    Thank u,
    Gita

6. gitababu

gitababu New IL'ite

Congrats Dolly. U have at last succeeded. Could u please help me too, to find a 2 bed room flat in the same apartment. thank u.
    Expecting a quick reply
    Gita Iyer

7. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Gita,
    dolly posted it almost an year ago.
    So, you are also looking for a house?
    What are your preferrable areas??
    If your workplace is madhapur, then you will get good houses in KPHB 6th phase and Kondapur with a range upto 10 K for a 2BHK.
    The distance will be hardly upto 5 Km for KPHB and 3 km for kondapur.

8. gitababu

gitababu New IL'ite

Thank u for the feed back. I am looking for a 2 bed room flat in Sree nagar colony,jubilee hills, begumpet area etc. Can u throw any light on these areas.
    thank u.
    Geetha