House hunting - Mylapore, Mandaveli

Discussion in 'Housing' started by aadhismom, Nov 21, 2012.

1. aadhismom

aadhismom New IL'ite

Myself and DH are looking for a 2BHK for rent in Mylapore/Mandaveli areas. We plan to put our sonny dearest in LKG either at Sivaswamy Kalalaya or Vidya mandir. So, v plan the house to be in proximity to the school. Help me please:drowning

2. Topaz

Topaz Silver IL'ite

Gt yourself a copy of mylapore times, they have lots of ads, you can find something there for sure.....school admission, do you have it? VM canbe very difficult, SV maybe easier.....good luck!

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

get the school admission and then check out houses. if you or your husband is a alumni of VM it could be a breeze, otherwise recommendations needed, tough to get admissions. sivasamy you maybe able to get it..

Getting admissions in schools is becoming a nightmare though all these schools are just floating on their brand names...

4. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

That's cool!
    Getting a house in Mylai is damn difficult as we did this 3 years back and failed to get one...
    Either the house is not so good or the cost shoots up!!
    See the website below,

SULEKHA
    All the best!! :)

5. aadhismom

aadhismom New IL'ite

Shanvy: No way, he is from Coimbatore and althou i was born in chennai, i wasnt a mylaporean!! Job and marriage brought us to chennai! Anyve, both of us being journos, v can try 4 recommendations, i guess!! :( :(

6. aadhismom

aadhismom New IL'ite

truly said, bhagi! but for us, both our offices are at a reachable distance , say 20-30 mins from mylai. Datsy 'kattindu azharom' :-/