1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Hotels near Delhi airport.

Discussion in 'Delhi' started by chairavali, Feb 19, 2010.

1. chairavali

chairavali New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm looking for some good hotels to stay near Delhi airport. Can anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010

2. BandanaSen

BandanaSen Bronze IL'ite

There are many hotels located on National Highway 8 near the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">New Delhi</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Airport</st1:placeType></st1:place>. Here are some of the well known hotels:
    1. Centaur <st1:City w:st="on">Delhi</st1:City> – It is one of the leading 5 star hotels in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">New Delhi</st1:place></st1:City>. It opened its doors in 1982 and achieved prominence during the 1982 Asian Games.
    2. Raddisson <st1:City w:st="on">Delhi</st1:City> – It is perhaps the best known among the 5 star hotels in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">New Delhi</st1:place></st1:City>. The hotel has every convenience to make your stay comfortable and has often topped the list of best business hotels in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">New Delhi</st1:City></st1:place>.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here.

3. raminderkaur

raminderkaur Bronze IL'ite

While Raddison Delhi and Cenataur Delhi are five star hotels located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi there are a couple of 3 star and 4 star Hotels nearby which cater to the budget traveler. I am listing a few of them below:
    1. West end Inn – It is located adjacent to the Shiv Murti on NH 8 and is a leading 4 star hotel in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Delhi</st1:place></st1:City>.
    2. <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Hotel Shanti Place</st1:address></st1:Street> – It is a leading 3 star hotel and is located on A-67, Mahipalpur Extension, NH-8, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">New Delhi</st1:place></st1:City>.
    3. Hotel Uppal’s Orchid – It is located on NH-8 and is a leading 5 star Ecotel hotel.

:coffee

4. Grhita

Grhita New IL'ite

Hi,

Hotel Alka is 30 mts. from airport. Its a 4 star hotel. Its in Connaught circus. And Crown plaza is also just 30 mts from airport. Its in New friends colony.

5. nehabaliga

nehabaliga New IL'ite

Hi,

Hotel Samrat is a 5 star hotel at a distance of 15 kms from I.G.I Airport.

Regards,
    Neha.

6. samitabasu

samitabasu New IL'ite

Hi,

Hotel city park is 25kms from Palam airport. Its a 4 star hotel.

Regards,
    Samita.

7. diptivarun

diptivarun New IL'ite

Hi,

Hotel Janpath is just 20kms from the airport. Its a 4 star hotel.

8. chairavali

chairavali New IL'ite