hospital review..al emadi vs doha clinic

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by gopikarenjith, Sep 26, 2013.

1. gopikarenjith

gopikarenjith Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies..is there any one who have personal experience on gynaecology department of any of these hospitals. ladies I need ur help please respond. .not considering hamadhospital since I want my husband to be side during delivery. currently shortlisted these two.anybody have firsthand experience??

2. gopikarenjith

Ladies....
    This is gross.....nobody knows about these hospitals? ?? Please help me out!!!

3. vickyvam

vickyvam New IL'ite

hi,

i was seeing Dr. Maha of Doha Clinic.. my experience was gud with her... but dont hv any experience with Al Emadi.

4. gopikarenjith

Hi thanx a lot for the reply. .how about their post delivery rooms and service
    Is it fine and good..

5. Anamtvm

Anamtvm Silver IL'ite

Hi Gopika,
    Hope you are doing good.
    I used to see Dr.Sonia at Al Emadi, and she's one of the best gynecs I have met here, she was very caring,and I felt really comfortable with her,above all, there was no tension at all. But around my due date, she was on leave and I shifted to Al Ahli. and it was the worst decision I had made, cos my first delivery experience was horrible there.
    Choosing a Dr n hospital is mostly from personal experience, please think twice before making a decision, and talk to as many ppl as u cAn. All the best n enjoy Ur pregnancy

6. Anamtvm

Anamtvm Silver IL'ite

Please also enquire about hamad - al khor n Wakra hospitals

7. gopikarenjith

Hi anam,
    Glad that am getting responds. .......
    Thanks a lot. even I was considering emadi on first hand...but what bothers me is post delivery care here..
    Currently not considering hamad since I wont be comfortable with seeing diff doc on diff
    Appointments...and hubby wont be allowed as per d details I got from there. .how did u find
    Emadi during your appointment sessions? ? Also did they decline to perform your delivery on last
    Minute due to doc absence or was that your choice. .?? Were der no gynaec to attend at that time
    ...am sorry if am going too far...but conserned if I have to face same situation
    As I told u it ll make me uncomfortable To change hosp at last minute.wer der
    Other doc ready to perform delivery wen ur doc was on leave at emadi...

8. Anamtvm

Anamtvm Silver IL'ite

No no it was my decision, I changed doc at 32 weeks to Al Ahli, there are lot more gynecs ther at Al Emadi, ts just that someone told me al ahli will be better, but I havent forgiven myself for such a decision. At el emadi appointments were a breeze, Iused to go aat 9am and would be the firstvBulletin person, even other times I haven't felt any dis comfort at Al Emadi, unlike al ahli. No idea about Doha clinicw.

9. Anamtvm

Anamtvm Silver IL'ite

It was there back of my mind from the beginning that I will change to Al ahli in the end, so I changed when I got a chance, nothing to do with the hospital. I have felt the nurses n technicians to be very professional.

10. gopikarenjith

ha....
    Thanks anam...u have jus lighten my mind ....guess I reached the conclusion. ..its not that I need
    some consideration. ..but from your words I guess they are professional in their
    attitude. .which is more than what I could expect ere ...now ll update u after my visit
    there.. thanx again yaa