1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Sorry was busy with shivaratri festival. Will post today.

2. sumalynux

Deepika finished breakfast, and called her mom.. She got a message from Aryan saying he reached, and will call her during lunch time.. She finished cleaning kitchen and loaded the dishwasher...

She went to guestroom to get a book to read.. Room had huge book shelves.. It was like a mini library... There were books of all Genre. Sci fci, Romantic and Horror. She took couple of books from sci fci and romantic section and read the synopsis. Nothing interested her.. She finally got a book from Horror genre and tried putting back the sci fci book she took... A silver chain with heart pendant fell on her... Wow what a beautiful chain, but whose chain is it. She wondered.

She tried calling Aryan mobile... No response.. She said to herself "He must be in meeting i should ask about the chain when he calls me during lunch break" She tried reading the book.. But she could not . She started wondering its definitely a girls chain. Why is it in our house. Was Aryan loving someone before marriage. Then why dint he marry her.. Does he still love her ? Did he marry me by force.. Lots of questions bothered her.. She saw the time it was just 11.30am....

She went to bedroom, lyed on her bed and started crying... Suddenly she heard noise from kitchen. She came down and was shocked to see plates and cups broken. She checked from kitchen window and dint find anyone.. She checked the door of kitchen which leads to porch, it was locked.. She cleaned the kitchen came to living room and sat on couch and switched on the tv... She just blindly kept changing the channels. She started feeling hungry and saw the time.. Oh god its already 3pm..

Why dint Aryan call me she thought... She then realized she had left the phone in the bedroom, which is in 1st floor... She ran to bedroom and saw there was 3 missed calls from Aryan. And a message... "Honey are you alright ? why dint you receive the call.. Guess you are sleeping.. I will call you in evening.. Love you a lot.. Miss u sweety...

Aryan loves you a lot.. Remember he told his mom leaves are over and spent a week, just to make you comfortable in new place. Hes been really nice.. Hes really busy now with his Client meetings. You should trust him. Wait till hes back. Argued her mind..

Deepika decided to wait and ask about it when hes back. She had lunch and took a nap.. She woke up with sound of phone ringing.. It was Aryan.

Hi sweetie how was your day.. I called you noon. You dint receive. Were you sleeping..

No i was in kitchen, phone was in bedroom so missed it, How was your presentation asked Deepika.

It was fine.. Since i had also worked on the project i was able to manage.. So which book did you start reading.. asked Aryan..

Very good collection you have. I have picked up a horror book.. said Deepika..

Horror, dont forget you are alone at home.. And now is time to read Romantic books not horror read some romantic books... I just read romantic books, for me books or movies should be comedy or romantic to relax and laugh, Not to get scared said Aryan..

Really then why so many horror and sci fci books asked Deepika..

Oh those books were of my roommate Raghu.. He married his colleague and moved back to Indian an year back, its his books. said Aryan..

Deepika felt relieved, thank god i dint ask about chain. It fell of a sci fci book. May be its his roommate Raghu's wife chain..

Alright sweetie i have to prepare few notes and i have early meeting tom.. Check all doors once before sleeping and incase you need any help you can call satish... Love you bye.

Love you too said Deepika happily....

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, shravs3 and 2 others like this.
  3. chitra_lekha

chitra_lekha Bronze IL'ite

Nice going.... broken cups and plates... horror element is starting

sumalynux likes this.
  4. sumalynux

After talking to Aryan Deepika felt good.. She washed her face and made a coffee.. She played some romantic movie and started watching it..

Suddenly she heard a voice from upstairs.. She paused the movie and went upstairs.. There were 3 bed rooms, She checked all the rooms, she dint find anyone... She opened the curtains of windows to see if voice came from outside.

It was just 8pm, but it was pitch dark outside.. It was individual house in a gated community, around 2 miles from the main road.. So there was no much noise of people/traffic apart from community people/cars. She felt like the house is in middle of forest. She thought of calling Aryan. But remembered him saying he has early meeting so dint want to disturb him.. Checked time in india, it was 6.30am.. Oh mom will be sleeping let me not call her this early she thought..

She felt really bored and lonely.... She tried continuing movie but she could not concentrate. She then decided to cook something and went to kitchen... She opened the fridge only to find all vegetables rotten and milk spoiled.... Arrey we just got veggies this weekend.. How can
    it go so bad in 2days, and milk expiry date is only next week... She checked refrigerator wire connection, it seemed fine.. She noticed ketchup/pickle bottles and other things were chill means refrigerator is working only veggies/milk gone bad she thought.

She dumped all veggies to trash can and was about to pick milk can to trash.. Suddenly she saw milk can in air and poured over her body.... She could not understand what just happened.. She rushed to bathroom to take a shower.. She almost felt like crying, while washing of hair, smelling rotten milk. She took shower and came out.. She started drying her hair in front of the mirror, she saw a shadow in the mirror.. She screamed and turned back.. But nobody was there..

She was very scared now... She searched for phone.. Then remembered it was on coffee table near tv. She ran down and called Aryan.. He dint receive the phone.. She checked time it was 9.30pm.
    Oh he might have slept she thought.. She then called her mom....

You usually call me at 10.30 your time.. Today you have called early whats matter.. I am in middle of preparing breakfast, shall i call after some time asked her mom..

No mom listen, i am feeling scared. I saw a shadow in the mirror. And suddenly milk and veggies bought 2days back has gone bad.. And i tried dumping it in trash can, and milk can was in air and rotten milk was poured all over my body.. And yesterday plates and cups were broken...

Calm down Deepika calm down.. What are you saying i am really confused.. Are you trying to say
    there is someone in house.. Where is Aryan asked her mother..

Mom Aryan has gone to other city on office work.. He will be back tomorrow night...

What you are alone in that duplex house.. Its not even 10days you went to a new country. Why
    did he leave you alone and go.. asked her mother angrily..

Mom please stop. His colleague died in an accident and this was sudden requirement and he had no choice. That is not the concern now.. Seeing something in mirror, plates breaking and milk poured on body isnt normal i am scared because of that.. Not because i am alone in big house.. said Deepika irritatingly.

Do one thing go to pooja room and keep vibhuti/kumkum and chant Hanuman chalisa.. Keep a god photo near pillow if you get scared while sleeping.. Dont worry its nothing.. Since you are staying alone first time, new place you would have got scared.. Eat something and go to bed. Call me if you feel scared again, consoled her mom...

5. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Is it something like she had boyfrnd earlier and he is no more . Just a guess :tongueclosed:

sumalynux likes this.
  6. Sweetynila

Sweetynila Silver IL'ite

Oh my god. Is it something like Shravs said or someone related to Aryan???

sumalynux and shravs3 like this.
  7. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

The story is getting interesting now. Looking forward to the next episode.

sumalynux likes this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Atleast she should pass the time till Aryan comes back, so hanuman chalisa and kumkum/vibhoothi should definitely help her. Now I am talking like her mom..lol..Good going sumalynux !

sumalynux likes this.
  9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

I think it might be Aryan's ex girlfriend...If it was her boyfriend he would have troubled him

sumalynux likes this.
  10. sumalynux

Deepika did as her mom told.. She got dressed and went to pooja room. Lighted a lamp and started
    chanting hanuman chalisa.. She felt bit relaxed after this.. She was in no mood to cook anything.. She drank a glass of milk and went to bed... She kept Hanuman chalisa book next to her pillow...

Deepika woke up with a loud voice of someone calling her name and knocking on door ...
    Deepika ran downstairs to open the door.. It was Satish , Aryans friend..

Are you alright Deepika.. Aryan is been calling you from morning and there is no response.... I called you so many times too... asked Satish

Deepika looked at clock it was 11.30am.. Sorry satish i got up just now.. I was feeling feverish yesterday night, dint know slept for this long..

Before she could complete the sentence Satish called Aryan, and handed phone to Deepika..

What happened Deepika why dint you receive call, i was so scared i had to request satish to go and check.. He had to leave his office work and travel 15miles to come home... Your mom had called me saying you are not receiving call and you were scared yesterday night.. Are you alright ? asked Aryan..

Yes, yes am fine, Let me give coffee to satish will call you in 10mins said Deepika...

No Deepika, i have some work in office i will start now.. Thank god you are safe, Please take care.. said Satish walking towards his car..

Sorry to trouble you. Please come home said Deepika..

Sure said Satish, waving his hands..

Deepika ran upstairs immediately and dialed Aryans number... Aryan i am so sorry we had to
    disturb Satish.. True i had some bad experiences at home and i got scared... Will explain you once you come home... When will you be back asked Deepika..

I will be starting 6pm, should be home by 10 or 10.30pm.. Now please call your mom she was
    worried said Aryan, see you in evening bye said Aryan..

Deepika called her mom and told shes fine, she felt relieved after chanting prayers and had sound sleep and ended up getting late..

Deepika took bath, lit the lamp and chanted Prayers and finished cooking and had her lunch..
    She took a nap and watched a movie in the evening... Aryan reached home by 11pm..

They had dinner together, and went to bed.. Now tell me what happened, why were you scared asked Aryan.

Its already 11.30pm. You should be tired driving and meetings all day.. I am fine now..
    We can talk about it , anyways its sat tomorrow. Lets sleep now said Deepika...

Aryan dozed off to sleep in next 10mins...

sindmani, Arunarc, mbharani and 2 others like this.