1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror-Scopes

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenu,

Yes these astrologers , some fo them are good, but miost are exploiters.Yes i hae seen these astologers, eve Bejan Daruwala, who has more rings than fingers on his hand.

Good one.Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear RG,

i think these astrologers will kill me, for these kinds of blogs.:rotflWe are a very unorthodox family, we beleive in Gods, we are veg on certain days, but we dont blindly follow anything.And i dont beleive in any living Guru, i follow what my heart tells me.

I wish to write blogs like u all do, but i dont have the intelligence to make stroies, or poems, so i guess i can only write the kind of blogs that i do.

thank u for the kind words.Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear K,

Well for years i used to call them the same, for they bring horror when it is known so and so is a Manglik, so we have to find a manglik.As it is i dont beleive in these, good my parents did not beleive in this a long time back,they were so modern then too.

Yes about the eclipse and the school children, well when harhsa was pregnant with our first daughter, there ws an eclipse, and she was told to sleep the whole day in one position, which she did, tehse days i would never agree to it any way.

the uncle one was good, 55 years eh ! A little money to the pandit, and the work was done.:biglaugh
    for our house warming 25 years back, Dad told the pandit, not much smoke in the haven as it will spoil the paint, do it fast, in half an hour, and dad paid him double what was promised, and we have been happy in this house.HAHA

So u still are wishing for a Tom Cruise fellowe eh ! Well lsiten to me, even if i tell him , will the handsome hunk agree.HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

TThanks for the lovely FB, as usual, yr FB;s make me think a lot, and laught a lot too.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ami,

so your relative proved wriong eh ! Tell me why dont u write blogs here on Snippets, u have so many incidents up yr sleeve, today Tuble light posted her first and it is a superhit.You will make a very good writer here.

Yes u are right, we need to radiate a lot of love and udnerstanding in our marriage, and all around us in general.

thank u and looking forward to yr blogs.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shiva,

It must be a quite a scene to see yr mother sitting in front of the astrologer listening to him with rapt attention.:biglaughDoctor leaving his profession to become a successful astrologer.HAHAHAHA.that is a new one.

that is good what u say, yes hope is important, so these guys are necessary eh !

that is a good idea to tell people,that good things will happen to u, so they keep cheerful and positive.You owuld make a good astrologer eh :rotfl

thanks for the lovely comments.Regards

kamal

How come i dont see blogs of yours here on Snippets ? Do post, i am sure will do very well here, as i can see from yr comments.