1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror-Scopes

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Muzna,

Thank ur for the first comments n good ones at athat.

See i dont like to preach, byt say what is in my mind.And when i read this article of a school calling astrologers to tell the kids what they should follow, this blog came to mind.

I had a lot more to say, but cut it short, bcs it was getting too long.

I have seen the parrots guys, handreders, face readers, horoscope readers, and i have seen many blindly following the fellows.Wear this ring, buy the ring from so and so ,who may be their friend, so they get a cuit, if they were so smart, would they not know what was in their own hC, theat they would remain poor themselves.:biglaugh

And where is the guarantee, Muzna, that a marriage which has the HC well m,atched, will run its course or head for a split down the line.Should the pandit then be hanged ?Dont we see marriages falling apart, thise with matched HC, and done on auspicious days, then why ?

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Soldeir,

It is great to have a great fan like u.Your comments are a treat for me, as this one.As u rightly say, we have to maek compromises to make our marriages succesfulBoth have to bend and be flexible at times, though many a times we dont agree with the partner, but his or her happiness is oyr happiness too.

Yes it is upto the children to decide too, either their partner, or their field of work, we can only adivise them, the final decision is theirs.

Thanks for the nomination, last month i did not get even one.:biglaugh

i went to yr posts, and u have just three.Why dont u write here on Snippets, i am sure u hae a lot to contribute, we all have our own expierences of life, and dont think u have to be mid fifties like me to write, we would love to hear from u.

Regards

kamal

is that yr dear wife with u ?

3. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Oh Kamalji u forgot I had mentioned that I am Mallika. They are my children.

Elder son doing MS abroad and my daughter in FY College.
    I would love to write - I get very little time just sufficient to play this A-Z conversation where I am stuck. Pl go through that thread and enjoy our conversations whenever time permits.

Bi
    Have a Good Day

4. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Pranaam Kamalji - Under normal circumstances probably I would have discussed this topic with you atleast for having some fun, but not now, not in my present condition of mind. We lost someone in the family and we lost five of our wonderful aged patients which is really too much for us.. I always turn to you whenever I feel stressed and so far you have never failed me. Thank you so much...

5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, the astrologers mean nothing. Like your brother who is Kuber incarnation astrologers said all the stars were at peak (You mean the millions of them?) when I was born.The last time it was in such a state was when Rama was born The point is millions of children must have been born at that moment, are they all incarnations of Rama. The only thing that I have in common with Rama is that I am monogamous though I do ogle at girls. But alas, they dont ogle back. . .

6. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Hi Kamalji
    Another wonderful blog with an interesting topic.My father also don't support astrology but he was forced to give the birth time during the time of our marriage.My inlaws wanted the horoscopes to be matching.
    Some people are exploiting rest of the soceity in the name of astrology.There are good astrologers but more belong to the exploiters group.I wish these astrologers advise people to spend that much amount to orphanages or oldage homes rather than purchasing rings of all those zodiac signs on their fingers.

7. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Good one.Although I believe astrologers to some extent,I make sure that Iam not carried away by their words.:hiya

8. feduptocore

feduptocore Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    HORROR SCOPES>>>:bowdown only you can cook up these titles..
    but indeed they are.. and imagine vocational guidance in schools resorting to them... well thats the state of educationist in our country... when there was a solar eclipse in south india on 15 jan the schools declared a holiday as there were rumours about all the wishy - washy mumbo - jumbo!!!
    luckily for me my in-laws don't believe in all this as i come from a very radical background.
    my friend who is a pediatric has told me that by the time the baby is out and hopefully there are no complications.. and the nurse checks the time there is many a time 5-10 mins delay!!!
    2 examples i always quote whenever someone talks about astrology to me..

1st -- one of my uncle was madly in love with this wonderful lady but horoscopes didn't match and family was unrelented then he went to someone who for a huge bribe agreed to convince the family that if a certain puja is done then all will be ok. that uncle lived happily with his loved wife for 55 years of marriage and 2 successful kids!!

2nd--- my friend had her horoscopes matched and married a wonderful man. her husband passed away after a prolong illness after 4 years of marriage. Even if her in-laws were dishonest about the horoscope (which i doubt) wouldn't it be written in hers that she will be widowed!!! She is a very dear friend and I stopped believing all this after her life took this turn!!!
    K
    P.S. this is your reply from another post to me......
    chewed the matter over but still think i would like tom cruise as my help!!!... :hide: I'm a stubborn lady.....:bonk

:rotfl:rotfl

dear K,

My blesing and good wishes are always with u and all I lites.But if i wish u a handsome help, fiorst yr husband will killme and u, and then yr neighbour may flick him, and u will turn a friend into an enemy, what say ?

Chew that over.

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika,

i read the news papers, and i come across such reports, which take my mind back to those subjects what to do.:biglaughGood to kniow yr family does not beleive, even min e does not.Our family is very different even from other sindhis, everyone has freedom in the house to follow whichever Guru he or she wants, eat or not eat meat, drink or not eat, no covering of head by the ladies, no bowing down to elders by the ladies, they can wear, sarrees, salwar suits, or whatever they want, ut of course they cant wear mini skirts:rotfl

Thanks.kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tubelight,

Your FB's are so good, something worth keeping and cherisihing.Even i cant write half as good FB's as u.:biglaughRailway Timetable eh ! Yes true, if we knew who the murderer was, would be read the novel ? So as the story in the novel builds up toan exciting novel, same is the case with life, let us live life, not live in fear, for the end we all know, we have to die one day.:biglaughYes life mein masala chayiye.HAHA

thanks for the super FB.:thumbsup

Regards

kamal