Horrible !!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by shravs3, Dec 9, 2018.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@shravs3,

It is a distressing incident that has to be condemned by all. If one starts pointing fingers, all of the 360 degrees would not be enough!

3. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

True... I was shocked to see the video.. can’t imagine what the mother would have gone through!

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  4. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Too bad behaviour of the boy ..He didn't even realise how much pain and struggle his mom would have taken to raise him for what he is now. .if he is showing such behavior to his mom Don know what he would do to his wife after marriage...parents should see to it that they give only the needed space to their children too much freedom will only make them sit on top of their heads and not realise the value of love or money.

shravs3 likes this.
  5. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

So true !

Star25 likes this.
  6. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

HORRIBLE, is definitely the feeling when hearing of the incident which has gone viral .
    I didnt even want to see the video in full once i read the title! Such is the aversion one feels for such a deed!
    As to the REASON for such behaviour , there are no straight answers that i can think of. Often it is normal to blame the parents for their indulgence, wrong upbringing in such cases. A lot depends on this no doubt, but there are so many individual factors thats its not easy to understand the psychology behind such behaviour!
    This prompted me to ponder over the reasons for the behaviour of my younger sibling towards parents/his sister(myself) and his brother.
    No doubt my parents were fully occupied with tending to my elder sister who was under continuops treatment for scizophrenia and its complications, when he was just a toddler (being youngest of 5 children). Myself and my brother were busy with our studies/work and later families. However, my father in particular had gone all out to ensure he is not neglected in the circumstances , However that did nt seem to be enough and he just drifted away from all of us and into bad company right from his teens. All advices/counselling did not have any effect. NOw , his only communication with my brother and myself - who are only ones left - is to demand for money as and when required.
    Because I used to question him of where the money is going etc, he stopped communicating with me in total since th last 2 years or so. My brother is the one who has taken over the responsibility of maintaining his needs - with help from me to him when required. I dread to think what will happen to him once the flow of money stops after both of us!

shravs3 likes this.