horrible incident

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by vedamchaitra, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This is the second incident in Bangalore. First was a few months ago, involved a toddler, maybe three. An ayah apparently handed that baby over to a driver to rape DURING SCHOOL HOURS. That poor little thing apparently was so shocked her mom somehow pried it out of her. The schools name was never released by the media. Why? When the media can go after the likes of Rahul Gandhi why not go after a school that doesn't pay attention to who is handling the kids. My blood just boils over all this.

We used to pay lakhs of rupees as yearly fees in a supposedly international school. Why can't the schools be more vigilant over whom they hire?

I think we as parents should go after these schools in print and all other social networks. Only blacklisting one will teach all the others a lesson. If not, this will be the second of many such incidents.

i just cannot fathom any school washing it's hands off such incidents but that's what happened looks like earlier and that's why this second incident.

Schools are supposed to be safe havens for our children. We should only be worried about things that happen en-route to school or until the kid gets into the school bus. Beyond that, we should be at ease that the kids are safe and well taken care of.

Go on Facebook, Twitter any available media and report this. Let the entire world know what these so called international schools are really made of. I heard from Facebook where my friend posted. Why save the school? She has mentioned the name. Just like when politicians make a mistake, we say "this guy", shouldn't we say "that school didn't do it's job".

4 people like this.
  2. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

The School's license should be terminated without any delay ,

3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

School license can be ternminate okay, what about other incidents happening daily around us??

Its fault of someone's cruelness, not encouraged by school authorities. Its true, but as a mother me too never join my kid which has such type of background.

Until, unless human mentality doesn't change, no police force or laws or parents or any adult education nothing can stop this.

4. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

Yes , by doing so atleast few schools might monitor in a strict way we cant change the entire things at once , it should be started at the root level and as I said

in my previous post, its the sick people whose action and thought processes must change , what if the same thing happens to their kids or other family members ...

the so called freedom under the civilised societies lead to this awful things

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  5. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

How much has man stooped to rape a 6 year old!! Losing faith in humanity!

6. Anjelin

Anjelin Gold IL'ite

Shocked and Scared!

7. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

8. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Its really sad to know about this incident..How can they do this to a 6 year old who is loaded only with innocence.The Culprits should be hanged to death.Such filthy minds......I read on the statements issued by most of the elite school principals on this issue. They had all said "our school is safe". we dont allow any outsider without pass"'..

All that is fine? Who keeps on a tab on such stray dogs who are very well in the premises ..

Hope that little girl comes out of the trauma...

9. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

As someone said, mothers womb only can be best place for the girls.

In a group one person can be rude having such evil thoughts. What about others?? Cant their mind work atleast one fraction of second in between??

We come to know these type of incidents because of media, how many could be there in darK??

Just can create one thread n tantrum n outburst the feelings.. thats what we can do..

10. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite