1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horoscope-A big problem in my marriage Help me friends

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by avita, Mar 27, 2010.

1. avita

avita Senior IL'ite

Hi all...
    People may get problem in marriage due to horoscope but mine is somthing different..
    My parents were very interested in marrying me to boy and the boys family also was very interested in the same... They also planed not to match horoscope since everyone was interested...
    Even we liked each other and were very happy about marrying each other.. Suddenly a problem araised.. The boys parent went to astrologer to match our horoscope.. It seems the astrologer said that our horoscopes doesnt match... If we get married somthing wil happen to them or their son.. They consulted to some 4 or 5 astrologers al of them said the same it seems... We were very dissapointed by this...
    After this my parents took our horoscope to some astrologers.. It seems all of them told that our horoscopes match very well, we hav all poruthams and all..
    But Me and him are very strong that we should get married...
    We are highly confused that how can different astologers tel such highly contradictory things by seeing same horoscopes?
    we dont know how to convince his parents?
    Friends please suggest me what to do....
    All of you pray for me that i should get married to him without any problem...

2. shrikala

shrikala Senior IL'ite

Hi Avita,
    Would there be any other reason for them to not go forward with the marriage? Why would they agree not to see horoscope and now say it doesn't match?
    One thing you could do is, both families go to an astrologer together. Also, see if the guy (common friends, relatives, etc what were involved initially) can talk to his parents and make them realize it is not fair to check horoscopes now.

I had quite few situations where either my family said horoscope didnt match and they guys family said it matched and vice verca. Some astrologers have said ok to few horoscope which were rejected by other astrologers. Seems like each have their own horoscope matching program.:idontgetit: My parents stopped matching horoscopes and left it to the guys families to match or not.

Be strong, i'll pray for you. keep us posted.
    Shrikala

3. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Because astrologers are quacks and astrology is making stuff up to make money? That would explain your confusion LOL

Coming back to your issue, I think if you two like each other and want to be married, you should go right ahead without consulting astrologers, soothsayers and the book of Nostradamus.

If astrologers can predict the future, all astrologers in the world will be millionaires and billionaires...

4. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Avita,

No one can predict ones future. Period. Astrologers are not Gods either.

Moreover, it was funny of the guy's parents to go and check with astrologers after deciding to " not " look at horoscopes ! When they didnt want to, why did they change their mind at all ?

You need to be careful here.. You people can go ahead and marry each other against all odds, but the point is, if you both would live with your inlaws, be prepared to face consequences of being blamed when even their electricity goes off, because they didnt pay the bills !

If they are skeptical about the horoscope stuff, then anything bad that happens to their house after wedding, will be straight directed to you.

GO ahead, unless they are quite sure to throw away beliefs as such and if the guy is sure to not act weird in the future.

End of the day, you get married to stay in peace and funny tantrums is the last thing you would want.

Take care.

5. riya123

riya123 Gold IL'ite

Avita,
    I might sound illogical.. But i sense something is fishy here.. Meaning the boys parents are refuting the marriage not because of horoscope.. They are citing the horoscope as a reason to stop the marriage..

You and your fiancee can go and consult a good astrologer and know if it really matches well.. Then go back to his parents and convince them..

Good Luck:)

6. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

I second Riya here,

It looks fishy here. Why did they go to astrolegers after deciding NOT to match your horoscope? I guess, they might have found some GOOD alliances with more dowry or so than yours, and wanted to reject you now. But they can not do it easily as their son (your feance) is interested in marrying you, so they are playing this horoscope game to change his mind.

If you really believe in horoscope and astrology, then you can meet a good astrologer ( a nutral one) together with your feance, and check it.

Please think twice before you opt for this marriage.

7. avita

avita Senior IL'ite

When we asked them that why did u match horoscope after deciding not to match horoscope,they told that my parents gave horoscope so only they matched it,my parents say that they demended horoscope and being girls parents how can we tell that we wont give...
    We dont want to hurt anyone... Marriages should unite two families.. So we are not interested in marrying without their consent... we like to convince them and get married...
    I hav not done any bad thing till now neither he so we strongly believe in god and hope that we'l get married with everybodys consent...
    Friends you give your suggestions to convince them...

8. avita

avita Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,
    We got our horoscopes from our parents and gave to a person who is known for both the familes... they took our horoscope to a astrologer and the astrologer has told that we can marry , and there is no problem in our horoscope...
    We hav asked that person to convey these information to his parents... Dnt know what they are gona tell...

9. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi ,

If one belief horoscope more, then they must see both horoscopes First. Then only allow to meet both ( u and that guy).

According to my family, v didn't see horoscopes for marriage ( 4 generationsa). No one can predict Future. So whatever it comes v will ready to face it. Be clear and think positively!!!

10. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Folks, off-late I am becoming skeptic about astrology. I consulted few astrologers and some said my life will be excellent and I am lucky, the same said bad times will befall me. The time frame they recommend varies from one consultation to another.

Instead of astrology, we must live life pragmatically.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010