Honeymoon Trip to Sikkim in June 21-27

Discussion in 'Travel' started by kka1234567, May 26, 2010.

1. kka1234567

kka1234567 New IL'ite

Hello everybody,

Well, i am planning my honeymoon trip to Sikkim in the last week of June from 21 to 26.

I need your guidance to the same. I need further information on following issues:
    - weather condition, i think monsoon might start by then, what could be problem b/c of monsoon. Also is it advisable to go ahead with plan.
    - what are places to visit, i would like to visit very good 2 or 3 places only, so that we can have 2/3 days for each place and we can enjoy the trip instead of running around. One place is Gangtok - 2/3 days and then Kalimpong, this is still tentative. I will post my detailed itinerary once i get some ideas of about the place.
    - my preference would be more natural places, lakes, half day trekking sites, few monastery,
    - may be snow peaks as well, if possible.
    - what are precaution i need to take care during the trip in specific Sikkim.
    - what are things i need to be prepared to enjoy the trip of Sikkim, like 8-pp photographs, some id card, etc

Apart from above, you all are very welcome to guide me in this regard.

Thanks you all for you already shared experiences and guiding me in further.