1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HoneyMoon in the Month of September

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by suganthi86, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

whats your budget Suganthi? there are tons of places and I am thinking whats affordable for you might not be for me. Most of the things depend on how much you guys are willing to spend. I heard there is a cruise trip to Andaman and the packages are good.

2. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Lakshadweep islands Calm and romantic place. your choice seems to be Andaman is also best. Srinagar too a good option.

3. crazyqueen

crazyqueen Silver IL'ite

Hi Suganthi..
    yes, There is special honeymoon package.
    U can visit their website www.vythiriresort.com

It included - room decoration,candle light dinner, sight seeing(just for half a day to a near by lake where u can enjoy boating) and oil massage...

Since it is septemper- it is off season so the cost will also be cheap...

4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Suganthi,

I was in Havelock just last December and it is truly, breathtakingly beautiful. September might not be the ideal time to go however. It rains for 8-9 months a year in the Andamans. The best period to visit is December-January when it is dry. Being an island it is always sultry and humid, but it isn't too bad. The Barefoot Spa is the most well known resort in Havelock, though there are numerous other more affordable ones. You will have to fly into Port Blair and then take a ferry to Havelock. Another island very close to Havelock is Neil island which is a smaller much more private island. If you want to avoid the touristy crowd, Neil island would be a better choice.