1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Homeopathy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by nirupama126, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

Hi dr.
    First of all let me congragulate you for doing the good work.
    I have pcod and am taking homeo medicines.
    In our town there is a naet or nat (sorry i dont remember the exact name) homeo dr. Who is specilised in allergic treatment.
    She told pcod is also a allergic condition. Means the body is alergic to sugar and hormones. And she asked me to give her 1 month time for the treatment.
    I would like to know your openion in this regard.
    Ani

2. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi nirupama..

Is there any cure for gallstone in homeopathy? I have to gallstone in my gallbladder. Thank you.

3. Dr4help

Dr4help Junior IL'ite

Hi nirupama, this is am amazing job you are doing. God bless you. Can you pls tel me the medications to get rid of the scars due to acne on my face? And is there any drug to reduce facial hair due to PCOS? I was diagnosed PCOS a yr back. Since then i am on spironolactone..but there is no change in facial hair or body hair. I will be thankful to all my life if you help me get rid of facial hair. I am i final yr MBBS student. Thanks in advance. Wishes

4. revathi236

revathi236 New IL'ite

I am Revathi from Hyderabad. Very glad to see your posting. i have one doubt about homeopathy. My DH is taking medicine for migraine headache. Some says if homeopathy works the disease becomes more and then cures. If it is so then the medicine is working. Is it so ? pl. reply.

5. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I dont know if this is a problem. After pregnancy (My kids are now 3 years old.) i am putting on a lot of weight. I am like 65 kg now and my husband is very steady at 50. I want to loose weight. I have also noticed that my stomach is bulgy like its full of water. I drink water a lot. I live in chennai. I dont know what to do and whom to contact in this regard. Do we have any remedy for this. I really want to lose weight. Can you help me.

6. chinnuus2002

chinnuus2002 New IL'ite

Hello Nirupama,

Thanks God, I found your postings on Homeopathy. I am desparately looking for a Homeopathy doctors advice for the homeopathy medicines.

Thanks,
    Chinnu

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
  7. pretty

pretty New IL'ite

hi,
    good wrk and great going.Iam 28 and hav 6yrs boy.I do agree with sandhya .i also hav the same problem.my problems started after my delivery.i gained 25kilos weight i reached 90.In the very first
    year after my delivery i lost those extra kilos but now i am gaining all the weight again.though i am in diet i am 72 now and 5.5in height.I got strch marks all over my body (stomach,arms,sides of my waist thighs,calf muscles)i know there is nothing we can do abt it but i want something to get my skin tightened.is it possible with medicines.till date i was on medication as i am allergic with DR.BATRAS.now i stopped as they r charging 13000 per year.my hair started greying and there is alot of hairfall. idonno which shampoo r oil to use.i am using regular coconut oil n head n shoulders shampoo as i am having dandruff.as mine is c-section i do have back pain....pls help me....
    thanks
    pretty.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  8. excrafter

excrafter New IL'ite

Hi Nirupama,

I am taking synthriod for Hypothyrodism since 9 years. Though my TSH levels are in the acceptbale range, I loss a lot of hair every day. I also got lot of white hair. I want to try Homeopathy for Hypo now. Would you suggest a Homeopathy doctor in Bangalore? Thanks!

9. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

Hi Niru,

Thanks a lot for your service. I am Rani form Chennai. I have 7 yrs old kid who is identified as ADHD. I went to allopathy and the doc prescibed "Attentrol" for 3 months. But i was scared and did not continue after a week because of side effects.

Is there any treatment for this in Homeopathy. I am facing difiiculty in making him to concentrate on his studies, its getting deteriorating.

Please help Me

- Rani

10. mmp83

mmp83 New IL'ite

hi nirupama,

I would like to knw that can i continue taking homeopathy medicine. I m taking it since last one year and now i m 7 weeks pregnant. I m taking medicine regarding seboric dermatatis and i guess its all mixed. I also get many negative thoughts and i guess lil depression. But while this course i m feeling much better. But my gynac in chicago is saying to discontinue hemopathy medicine in first trimester as it might affect the growth of baby. But my heomeopathic doc told its doesnt have ny side effect and sugested to continue taking it. Would like to have opinion from u as to weather i can continue taking it or not.

And wud like to thank u for providing this helpful service to everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.