1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Homeopathy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by nirupama126, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oaktree

oaktree Senior IL'ite

hi nirushan,

my cousin has just crossed 30. she has been suffering from pimples on face since her teenage. she paid attention to her diet and excercise and situation improved a lot. Its not that she used to have lots, but 2-3 pimples were always there on her face at a time .She feels sad abt this even now. these days her face is more or less clear but she has reddish appearence on her cheeks, perhaps a rash. We have asked her to take medical help now because she really feels low about this, otherwise she is a confident young woman. She is considering taking ayurvedic or hoemopathic medicines. can you please advice her about what are the do's and don'ts for her to get a clear rashfree pimplefree skin. What could be the reason for her to get rashes?

Thanks.

2. nidhiankur

nidhiankur Guest

hi nirushan,
    wil u please help a cousin of mine,who wants to quit alcohol.
    he used to drink daily about two years back, now he is restricted to
    twice or maximum thrice a week drinking either beer or whisky.
    but could u please let me know about some medicine to stop this craving for alcohol.
    its really important for me to make him stop drinking.
    kindly help,thanks
    nidhi.

3. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

hi nirupam
    first of all thank you for opening this thread, four months back i had pain in my left hand, so when i consulted the doctor, it was diagonised as cervical spondylosis, and now i am having slight pain in the neck also, is there any medicine for that in homeopathy.
    jayasure

4. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Hi

What is the solution to prvent boldness?

Kindly give me advice

Regards

5. kayalvpk

kayalvpk New IL'ite

Hi Nirushan,

Iam staying in India ive a son who is 7yrs old. He has white patches on his forehead and lips. He his taking homeopathy treatment for the last 1 yr and the patches goes off and it comes in some other place. I have the following questions...
    1. Is this disease completely curable in Homeopathy?
    2. If yes how long will it take?
    3. Is there any special diet to be followed?

Please Advice,

Regards,
    Kayal

6. Arti Goudar

Arti Goudar New IL'ite

Helli Ma'am
    I am so glad...to read about you. I am very much impressed by Homeopath. infact I have changed from English medicines to homeo for my 3 year kid, and there is lot of improvements in him.
    I just wanted to ask you one thing.(propably its a very silly/stupid question)but this is bothering me a lot.
    I have put on lot of weight after my son's birth....is there a way to come bac to shape...(apart from walking what i do) but i am seeing any change....
    please reply
    thanks a lot
    Regards
    Arti

7. ushan

ushan New IL'ite

Hi,

My daughter is four years old and now for the past 3-4 months we have been noticing white patches on the face on the cheeks and i was advised by the doctor to give her multi vitamin syrup. i m giving her and wud like to get an aswer in homeo and if u cud prescibe i can give her the medication.

thns n rgds

ushan

8. sindrala

sindrala New IL'ite

Hi Niru,

My husband have been suffering from ED thats why i can't get total orgasm..If possible pls help...

9. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>
    Hi nirupama,

Thanks for the wonderful help which u r providing. I reside in UAE which has extreme hot temperatures outside and fuly AC rooms, lifts, homes etc. inside. Due to this, my allergy has aggrevated.

I am suffering from nasal allergy for past 7 years. Had polyp removed 4 years back and now again polyp has recurred in my other nostril. My left nostril is completly blocked due to enlarged polyp. How can I take care of it? What medicines shud I take? I need to know the medicines to:

...shrink the polyp and stop its reoccurance
    ... stop post nasal drip which is also causing bad breath
    ... cure dust and extreme cold temperature ALLERGY

SHud I get my surgery done? I am going to India within a month. Plz help me.
    thanks

10. Dheeksam

Dheeksam New IL'ite

hi nirupama,
    is there a cure in homeopathy for gastritis and abdominal bloating .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.