1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Homeopathy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by nirupama126, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdk

kdk New IL'ite

Hi Nirushan.MD

I am 27 years old married girl.I am having trigeminal neuralgia from past one year.Is heomeopathy for this disease is a best treatment.Will it cure completely.
    Also i am trying to conceive.Will i get pregnant while i take hoemeopathic medicine for TN?

thanks
    kdk

2. clerkcox

clerkcox New IL'ite

Homeopathy is safe. Unlike other drugs, homeopathic medicines usually do not have side effects. Their ability to cause structural damage is zero. The reason for this is that homeopathic remedies stimulate the body's defense system, and operational efficiency.

3. Deepiha

Deepiha New IL'ite

Psoriasis

Hi doctor,

This is Deepiha,i am 27 yrs going to get marriage in jun 2011 and i am suffering from psoriasis since 10 yrs.I took treatment in allopathy for app 9 yrs i think with diff doctors in Madurai,Bangalore,Singapore wherever i went for job sake.

But i was not satisfied bcoz at the time of treatment my skin was normal if i forget or skip to take my medicine 1 day again the skin gets scales i became so impatient.

Then I contact my friend who had the same skin problem and she told about the homeopathy doctor and now i am under their treatment in homeo.

In Homeo they say,this disease can be cured.So i am taking medcines regularly here.In cold climate my skin become worse.And automatically it changes becoz of climate and medicine..

Now can you tell me my skin will become normal in future right???

First of all i say i m purely believing my doctor and the treatment anyhow if i hear the good words from you i feel happy..thats y..

Please reply for me.... waiting for ur reply...

Cheers...
    Deepiha...

4. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi Doctor,
    am suffering wid the Tyriod (my level is 8.90) and irregular periods i hav pcod frm last 2 yrs am continously taking medinces frm 2 yrs pls help mee .will homepothy work can i hav the tablet names trying to concive please help me as my family memebers are back of me regarding the baby.

5. Dhanlakshmi

Dhanlakshmi New IL'ite

Hi Doctor, I'm 30yrs old, my hair is prematurely greying. Please suggest some remedy.

6. kgopalan

kgopalan New IL'ite

RE; HOMEOPATHY;

Hi docter, My age is 75. I am having neuritis. in my left fingers of hand and right foot fingers. and also in right thigh. severe pain by about 3 am and I am not able to sleep atnight after 3 amto 5 am. Kindly suggest me some remedy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.