Homeopathy Doctors in and around Hyderabad/Secunderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by US123, Jun 16, 2008.

1. US123

US123 New IL'ite

SRI RAMA SARANAM MAMA!

VIVE LA HYDERABAD!

Dear Ladies,

I am a silent member of this wonderful group and enjoy all your writings.

My query is- does anyone know of a TOP NOTCH Homeopathy Doctor in the Hyderabad/Secunderabad area who is reputed to have treated children. I am writing this to recommend a successful Doctor for my nephew (3 year old) who we suspect is having developmental disabilities.

Any help from you all lovely and helpful ladies will be greatly appreciated.

God Bless you all.

Sincerely
    Usha

2. priyalalwani

priyalalwani Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    With respect to your request i am sending the address of Homeopathic Doctor she is very good doctor. Her name is Dr Bhavna and the name of the clinic is Gowtham homeo clinic You know Hyderguda area just go to the lane of hyderguda petrol pump when you go inside there is one apartment called swami towers just climb the steps and straight away third shop is her clinic.I always give my son her medicines u ll get good n quick results. All the Best

Love,
    Priya

3. ManuuRaghuu

ManuuRaghuu Senior IL'ite

Hi US123,

I recommend you to visit Dr.Pavuluri Krishna Choudary's clinic in Ameerpet.He is the senior most doctor in hyderabad ,pioneer in Homeopathy.My sister consulted him for her 3 year old daughter who was diagonosed with a developmental disability.My sister says that she has found some improvement in her daughter and is still continuing the medicines.

Last year when i was in hyderabad i also saw his program on Sakhi on ETV2..am not sure on which weekday it is.

I got this post on IL from which you can get the Dr's address.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/hyderabad/7796-need-info-about-dr-pavuluri.html

All the Best,

Regards,
    ManuuRaghuu

4. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  5. US123

US123 New IL'ite

JAI SRI RAM!
    VIVE LA HYDERABAD!

Dear Priya, Manuu Raghuu and Senorita,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful responses! It is lovely people like you who make this forum AND the world a better place............Bow

All the information about the Homeopathy Doctors including the very useful websites you gave will be examined and we will make our choice.

Thanks again!

God Bless you all and your lucky families!

Sincerely
    Usha

6. vais

vais New IL'ite

Sorry to post on an old thread. But wanted to post this so that someone benefits from this.
    I faced lot of trouble with my 2 year old, once she crossed 1. Fever evy month and giving crocin, paracetamol regularly made her weak and she lost her appetite. These medicines used to just supress for time being and the cold, fever used to come back some other time.
    At one point, she developed allergy for crocin and started vomitting the medicine. We had to use the tablet that was inserted from anal path.

Then I decided to switch to homepathy. I contacted my old school friend in Hyderabad. She started treating my child and slowly the problem disappeared.

Surprisingly the homeo medicine used to relieve fast, inspite of the common belief that cure is slow in homeo.

She even gave one immunity developing medicine to my child for 1 month. After that i didnt face major problems with my child. she doesnt have cold even if she has icecream etc. fever freq has reduced drastically

am very happy with her treatment. she even treats on phone.

if anyone wants her contact details i can give you.
    her clinic is a humble one near secunderabad railway station

7. shwetaa20

shwetaa20 New IL'ite

Hello,

My daughter suffered from pneumonia 4 months back. That has lowered her immunity. She keeps getting cold/fever very often. I want to treat her immunity with homeopathy. Could you please provide me with the name and phone number of the doctor you suggested earlier in the post?

Thanks
    Shweta

8. anandram9

anandram9 New IL'ite

this information is useful

9. anandram9

anandram9 New IL'ite

I am in need of doc thanks for info

10. ramasubba

ramasubba New IL'ite

Hi,
    could you please share her address or contact number to take my daughter over there as I am residing near secunderabad.