1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

homeopathy doctor?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by vatsi, Dec 11, 2005.

1. vatsi

vatsi Bronze IL'ite

Hi folks,
    Is any of u a homeopathy doctor? I need a concultation. Dont know any at my place.
    Thanks

2. neelu_unique

neelu_unique New IL'ite

Homoeopathic Doctor

Hi Vatsi,
    My name is Neelima , I live in Sydney and i am a Homoeopathic doctor ,what way i can help u
    Thanks,
    Neelima

3. tan

tan New IL'ite

constipation

Hi Nilu ,
    its nice that in this forum there is homeopathy doctor so that we can get suggestion from u, I stay in USA in MI ,I ma having problem in constipation and gas ,i am very much fed up with the daily use of medication ,please suggest me any home remedy ,thanks

4. vatsi

vatsi Bronze IL'ite

Homoeopathic Doctor

Hi Neelima,
    Its nice to hear a word from u. I m in Bellevue W A. My daughter is 10 mths old. Regarding her some time
    i need suggestions. Definately i m going to consult u next time.
    Right now will u please tell me when to give Chamomila 30 and when to give Pusatilla nigri 200.
    Thanks and regards
    Vatsi

5. vatsi

vatsi Bronze IL'ite

Loose Motion

Hi Neelima,
    My daughter is suffering from loose motions. I have given her 3 doses of Camomilla-30 4 days back but no relife then i repeated it n gave 2 doses tomorrow but still no relife. Now wat will u suggest me?
    Thanks
    Vatsi

6. neelu_unique

neelu_unique New IL'ite

homoeo medicine

Hi Tan,

I hope u have an idea about Homoeopathic therapy . In Homoeopathy we take the totality of symptoms to prescribe the medicine,Not like in Allopathy, there r so many medicines for constipation and gas in homoeopathy .Pls provide answers for the following questions so that i can suggest u the best. Along with medicines, u have to take as much water as u can , more intake of veggies and fruits , should not skip the breakfast, early dinner and regular exercise& Prunes r very helpful .
    what type of life style u r leading( sedentary or physical exertion)
    what kind of foods u like?( eg spicy food, sweets, fattyfoods etc)
    what foods causes u constipation
    how often u pass u r stools
    what gives u little bit of relief from gas ( by belching or passisg flatus)
    which climate suits u well (hot or cold)
    do u drink water a lot or u feel thirstless
    how abt u r thinking r u very sensitve , do u think a lot
    how do u handle stressful conditions
    i hope u will understand u need to provide the information to get homoeo medicine.
    thanx

1 person likes this.
  7. neelu_unique

neelu_unique New IL'ite

homoeo medicine

Hi Vatsi,

I understood from u r mail that u r daughter is suffering from diarrhoea and u r giving her chamomilla.. If u r daughter is irritable,sensitive to pain,whines and cries for every thing , when toys r handed she throws them away, always wants to carry ,thirsty and the stools (motion) r greenish with mucus then give her chamomilla.
    If she is mild ,gentle ,tearful ,thirstless, desires cool open air ,cries if u dress her with thick clothing and stools r greeinsh or yellowish ,changes colours ,no two stools r alike then u go for Pulsatilla.
    Along with medication give her water mixed with sugar and salt at frequent intervals inorder to prevent dehydration.U told u r daughter is of 10 months old ,
    have u started giving solids or still she is taking only milk ? if u know the cause of diarrhoea u let me know.Is she suffers from Loose motions frequently ? Have u ever tried chamomilla on her before? If u think she is not of above two types u give me details of her nature and stool colour then i will suggest u another medicine.

thank you

8. vatsi

vatsi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Neelima,
    My daughter is not at all cranky. She cries only when she is hungry or when she wants me. She is drinking a lot of water. She is taking solids from past 4 mths.
    I gave her Camomila earler also and it worked. In the starting she was passing green stool when i gave her the medicine now it is yellow.
    Generally she passes stool only once in the morning bt now a days 4 - 5 times a day. It may be either because of cold or teathing. i m giving her Cal Phos 6x.
    Now wat will u advice me. If u want to ask some thing else please let me know.
    Thanks
    Vatsi

9. neelu_unique

neelu_unique New IL'ite

Hi Vatsi,
    If u can't see any improvement with cal.phos try her Ars.alb 30 2 doses and let me know how her condition is
    bye

10. vatsi

vatsi Bronze IL'ite

cal.phos.

Hi Neelu,
    Till this time i was giving cal.phos. 6X to my daughter. Now i have anothar bottle of cal.phos. 12x . 6x i was giving 2 tabs at one time can i give 12X 1tab at one time.
    Is it ok to give like this. She is almost 11 mths.
    Thanks in advance.
    Vatsi