1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade natural face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Maddy2087, Dec 15, 2013.

1. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Re: Homemade natutral face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

this is the definition of ubtan from google gigglingsmiley
    Ubtan is the application over the body and/or face of herbal powders mixed with nourishing flours and base oils, with a little essential oil added for that high-frequency exquisiteness to invoke the Divine side of us.

simple and effective ubtan is mixture of besan / kadalai mavu+curd+turmeric..

this will remove tan and gives glow to your face if used regularly

1 person likes this.
  2. Chandra286

Chandra286 New IL'ite

Why there is no update in this thread...hope all our friends are busy in preparation of their own herbal products...I too got benefited through the Facewash Powder, Herbal Soap and Beetroot Hair Tonic...

sindmani likes this.
  3. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Prachi!

4. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

Re: Homemade natutral face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

[
    Thank you Shinara for the infoQUOTE=shinara;3596717]this is the definition of ubtan from google gigglingsmiley
    Ubtan is the application over the body and/or face of herbal powders mixed with nourishing flours and base oils, with a little essential oil added for that high-frequency exquisiteness to invoke the Divine side of us.

simple and effective ubtan is mixture of besan / kadalai mavu+curd+turmeric..

this will remove tan and gives glow to your face if used regularly

[/QUOTE]

1 person likes this.
  5. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Hello !

I am sorry for not being so regular these days as i am really caught up with studies and examinations back to back.

As of now i am just using besan and turmeric as facewash on a daily basis and simply loving my skin . It feels hydrated , fresh and glowing.

6. Maddy2087

Applying just some curd allover your face before bath and washing off with water simply makes the skin beautiful. Curd being a natural bleach would lighten all the blemishes on your skin.

Try this regularly and see the difference for yourself.

7. Maddy2087

Arunasanthosh,

Ubtan is a natural wash powder applied all over the body / face to get fresh , glowing and amazing skin.

1 person likes this.
  8. Maddy2087

Did you know that you are what you eat ?

Try and have more of plant based diet . This not only improves how you feel but also improves the quality of your life and being in totality .

Plant based diet means more of satvik and less masala food. Trying to have food more in its natural form .

Hope this little tip helps you on a longer run.

Love,
    Maddy

9. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi Maddy,

Good to see you back in this thread.
    Waiting to get some new beauty tips from you. People around are already using many of your recipes including me.

1 person likes this.
  10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Dear maddy

This is a great thread. I am someone who is totally fedup after using chemicals and store brought face creams, packs, moisturizers and hair treatments for years. I am into my early 30s, and I can feel the beauty of my skin slowly dying now.

Your thread is very refreshing.

Please suggest me something too...

I have severe hair fall problem. Also my hair breaks, looks frizzy and also it thinned a lot now. growth is damn stopped it seems. For the past few months it is still the same length. It looks bad and I guess it is the result of constant rebounding and chemical applications.

I feel I should do something, but this time a home remedy to prevent hair loss, at the same time hair growth/thickness. Not sure at the age of 30, that too with the past history of damaging the hair so much, will I ever succeed? Please help.

Also, my face is tanned never like before. Specially after the second child, I developed severe acne, and the use of different face creams never helped. Now the acne marks together with the tanned skin project me as an old person.

Due to some exams and work related matters, I had to stay awake during nights; hence sleep deprivation made visible dark circles around my eyes.

Until recently I looked pretty good with my skin and hair, that helped me look like a college girl even after hitting 30s.

I don't know what went wrong all of a sudden, I look really bad, which kills my confidence. Please help.. I prefer something home remedy for a permanent solution.

1 person likes this.