1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade natural face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Maddy2087, Dec 15, 2013.

1. PraveenaJJ

PraveenaJJ New IL'ite

Hi Maddy,

Thank you soo much for your valuable home remedies.Really i liked it.Can you pls suggest some home remedies to get rid off warts? I have a wart,which is mustard size on my neck and its disturbing me alot whenever I wear chain and dupatta.Pls suggest

2. suma241980

suma241980 New IL'ite

Dear Maddy ,

Your such a darling !!!!!!!!!!!!...The tips are so inspiring .A big hug from my end for your wonderful thread.I am a lazy person as well as a working mother .The combination is dangerous and I can see that on my skin and hair.:(
    after reading your posts and the responses to it I finally decided to do something to my hair. Followed the first part of your hair care routine, I applied mustard oil on Friday night and in the morning I applied the pack with besan ,curd and lemon .Unfortuntely didn't have amla and even multani mitti :(...I washed from hair with shampoo after three hours ... it was tough to get rid of the smell of mustard oil though...but the end result was shiny smooth hair compared to my dull rough hair..
    I love the feel of my hair now.Will follow this routine religiously :)
    I have a few queries please reply
    I used 1 whole lemon for my lengthy hair but does lemon result in greying as it has bleaching properties.
    I have black hair .. does adding beetroot juice and coffee /tea decoction stain your hair.
    my major problem is broken hair. I have a hard time coz I have tiny strand of broken hair stand out and now they have increased .It looks bad unless I oil my hair to set it.. Any solutions for this.. please suggest.
    I know its a long one.. please do reply .. sorry in advance

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi Suma,

You have applied besan,curd and lemon pack for your hair.Actually my hair is very dry and thin strands of hair.Was Besan very hard for your hair? U were able to wash your hair properly after application of the mask?

4. harinikanthi

harinikanthi Silver IL'ite

hi maddy,as i am oil skinned,can i use that castor oil and coconut oil massage and steaming method.i would like to do that.and can we do it daily it looks very simple and easy. when u come back please answer this.waiting for u.:roll:

i had beetroot+tomato+carrot combo yesterday.awesome.as i didnt had apple i added tomato.twodays back i tried multani mitti pack and steaming.skin was soft.can i do this daily or two to three times a week?
    with love,
    harini.

5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Maddy,
    Nowadays i taking bottle gaurd juice. for weight loss, how many days i should take bottle gaurd juice.

one more doubt, methi+kalajeera +omam powder are you taking daily or what?? is it working??

(kalajeera means it is very bitter in taste sariya). what i got is kalacumin/ karunjeeragam which is having some sour taste. kindly post the kalajeera picture. so that i can show the picture with the shop keeper.

6. suma241980

suma241980 New IL'ite

Hi pihu,

Good day.. yes it was easy since the pack I used had more of curd and less besan.. I followed exactly the ratio what maddy had suggested except the stuffs I didn't have.

I used one cup curd 1/4 cup besan and one lemon.
    Try out .. can help dry hair.

7. angelmakeups

angelmakeups New IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for this homemade tips.

8. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Do you know any tip for getting rid of blackness around the neck?

9. littleredriding

littleredriding New IL'ite

hi ,

i would like to know whether you guys have ( palingu sumbrani) and (soorul pattai) please kindly reply to my message as i am not sure of where to post this kind of question in your pages. please kindly reply me or send me a email of yours so that i can email any questions to you.

Thanks Hamsa

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  10. Kirty

Kirty New IL'ite

Nothing can beat the natural beauty remedies. Daily creams and lotion that we apply on our faces are good but then we should even try using the natural skin remedies according to our skin types.