1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade natural face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Maddy2087, Dec 15, 2013.

1. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Re: Homemade natutral face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

Maddy pls share some dandruff remedy...

1 person likes this.
  2. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Meenueash,

Yes use the yellow marigold. If you don't find it then use the rose petals only. Its absolutely fine.Keep it in the fridge always because we are not adding any preservative to this so it will stay preserved well in the fridge :)

I hope this helps you dear .

With Love,
    Maddy

3. Maddy2087

Nimmi dear ,

Awwww my bad!!That is really a very valid question dear, thanks so much for correcting me . Anyway i am preparing this tomorrow for myself the second thing in the morning . I will definitely share the exact quantity with you tomorrow and also share the pics with you so that you can also try for yourself and there is no wastage.

You are doing a wonderful job drinking warm water with honey , this is such a wonderful way to detox the body.It will also help you maintain the body weight and shape. Proud of you :)

Yes i take 2 tps of methi dana raw and gulp it down with water .Have been doing this religiously for the past 6 month .

Hope this helps you dear .

With love,
    Maddy

2 people like this.
  4. Maddy2087

On the way Nimmi dear :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Maddy2087

Awww that is sooo kind of you Haya :). Please try and let me know your feedback on that .

Clubbing in the answer to your second question here . It doesn't matter if you have a dry/ oily/ normal/ combination skin but moisturization is an absolute must ! When ever you shower the essential oils are ripped off of the skin and the skin needs immediate moisture restoration. So, after every shower you apply lots of moisturizer to your body and trust me dear your skin will convey a huge thanks to you. Moisturization also helps combat early skin aging signs and keeps you skin soft, supple and glowing always. Helps you on a long run !

If you really think its drying out your skin excessively please apply an oil coating before shower and that should do the trick for you and also after shower. Never forget that .

Hope this helps.

With Love,
    Maddy

2 people like this.
  6. Maddy2087

Hi Shinara dear,

There are soo many tips to prevent dandruff and i would love to share all of them with you. This will surely benefit everyone who is suffering from dandruff.Before proceeding i would like to tell that if you are very serious about controlling dandruff you should be persistent and consistent with the procedure .Design a hair care routine for yourself and keep following that without fail .

TIPS TO FIGHT DANDRUFF

TIP 1 :

1 Cup curd
    1 Tbs neem powder
    1tbs Tulsi powder

Mix the above into a fine paste and apply it generously all over the scalp and cover it nicely all over your hair. Leave it for 2 hrs and if you have the patients you can leave it for some more time. Wash your hair with the shampoo of your choice.The acidic nature of curd helps fight dandruff and alleviates the itchy feeling .

TIP 2

1 Cup besan/ Kadala mavu / gram flour

Besan is an excellent cleanser and would remove all the shampoo buildup and would cleanse your scalp.

TIP 3

1 stalk alovera
    1 tbs curd
    1/2 lemon
    1 tps neem powder

Mix all the ingredients very nicely and you should get a smooth mixture. Apply this mixture generously all over your scalp and leave it for 2- 3 hrs. This should help you .

TIP 4 :

Apply Henna regularly if possible weekly and this will help you combat dandruff completely. I have mentioned my henna recipe in hair care section you may refer that . I will add the link in the bottom for your ease.

TIP 5

1 cup mustard oil
    1 Lemon

heat the mustard oil to its smoking point . Leave it to cool and squeeze 1 lemon into it . Mix it well and generously apply it all over your scalp and hair. Give a good massage for 10 - 15 minutes and this should improve the blood circulation . This will surely benefit you.

TIP 6:

You can also wash your hair with multani mittii / fullers earth . It is also a wonderful cleanser .

I think this should be sufficient for now . You may also try my hair care routine .

Here is the link dear.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...les/240422-weekly-hair-care-routine-long.html

Hope this helps you completely.

With love,
    Maddy

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. sandhyachander

sandhyachander Bronze IL'ite

Hi Maddy

I was reading all the posts by you and everyone. I have got a mail from my friend, just like to share with you all; ITS ALL ABOUT 'MIRACLE DRINK'. Hope u ll all like it. Its not only give beauty benefits, read it down, you will find it.

Miracle Drink : Carrot, Beet Root and Apple

[​IMG]

This MIRACLE DRINK has been circulating for a long time long ago. It is worth your while to take note. There is a celebrity Mr. Seto who swears by it. He wants to make it public to draw the attention of people who have cancers. This is a drink that can protect bad cells forming in your body or it will restrain its growth! Mr. Seto had lung cancer. He was recommended to take this drink by a famous Herbalist from China. He has taken this drink diligently for 3 months and now his health is restored, and he is ready to take a pleasure trip. Thanks to this drink! It does not hurt for you to try.

It is like a Miracle Drink! It is simple
    You need one beet root, one carrot and one apple that combine together to make the JUICE !

Wash the above, cut with the skin on into pieces and put them into the juicer and immediately you drink the juice. You can add some lime or lemon for more refreshing taste.

[​IMG]

This Miracle Drink will be effective for the following ailments:

1. Prevent cancer cells to develop. It will restrain cancer cells to grow.
    2. Prevent liver, kidney, pancreas disease and it can cure ulcer as well.
    3. Strengthen the lung, prevent heart attack and high blood pressure.
    4. Strengthen the immune system
    5. Good for the eyesight, eliminate red and tired eyes or dry eyes
    6. Help to eliminate pain from physical training, muscle ache
    Detoxify, assist bowel movement, eliminate constipation. Therefore it will make skin healthy & LOOK more radiant. It is God sent for acne problem.
    8. Improve bad breath due to indigestion, throat infection,
    9. Lessen menstrual pain

10. Assist Hay Fever Sufferer from Hay Fever attack.

There is absolutely no side effect. Highly nutritious and easily absorbs! Very effective if you need to loose weight. You will notice your immune system will be improved after 2 week routine. Please make sure to drink immediately from the juicer for best effect.

WHEN TO DRINK IT:

DRINK IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING WITH THE EMPTY STOMACH! AFTER ONE HOUR YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST. FOR FAST RESULTS DRINK 2 TIMES A DAY, IN THE MORNING AND BEFORE 5 P.M.

YOU WILL NEVER REGRET! IT DOES NOT COST YOU MUCH MONEY! PLEASE CIRCULATE TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

6 people like this.
  8. Maddy2087

Thank you soooo much for the information Sandhyachander . :) Loved it !

9. Maddy2087

Hi Nimmi,

Today i prepared it and i will share the exact quantity with you.

Ingredients :

1/4th beetroot
    1/2 Carrot
    15 leaves Spinach
    1/2 Apple
    1 inch Ginger
    Water as per requirement

In the image you see half a glass amount. The amount mentioned above will suffice 1 glass.

2014-01-06 10.56.37.jpg
    Hope this helps.

With love,
    Maddy

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    sindmani, god2014, vjbunny and 4 others like this.
  10. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

It looks really nice maddy. as iam taking honey+hotwater in empty stomach. this also has to be drunk in emptystomach. so which will be first.surrendersmiley

sindmani and Maddy2087 like this.