1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Home Spa

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Mitra, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

HI friends

I very easily get stressed out and get body pain s.The main symptom that iam stressed out is pain in my shoulders .Can anybody suggest some ideas for nice relaxing bath spa arrangements at home.

Iam in USA and any nice relaxing spa products or anything that i can prepare at home.And please suggest me where i can get them .

In winter i have this problem more and because of stress i often go into depression kind of thing .

Thanks in Advance
    mitra

2. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mitra,
    I jus' came across your thread... Try essential oils from bath & body works store. You can add a few drops to your hot tub & soak. Also lavender, camomille, eucalyptus, sandalwood, rose oils in products such as shower gels, scrubs, lotions, bath oils can help you de-stress. There are very good quality scented oil candles too from yankee or partylight companies. These can help complement the bath & with some soft music playing in the background all you need to do is unwind. :yes:

You can use chilled pieces of cucumber on your eyes when you are soaking in your bath. Jus make sure to keep yourself hydrated & not overdo your hot tub as it may cause dryness of skin.

Some websites to help you are:
    Bath & Body Works
    PartyLite Candle Products
    The Yankee Candle Company - Home

You can get a good bath pillow available in walmart, bed, bath & beyond & many other stores... this gives your neck & shoulders a good rest. Besides that try to do regular exercise to keep those muscles strong & painfree.

Hope you enjoy your spa :2thumbsup:
    L.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  3. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

Hi Lavanya

Its was very nice to receive a response from as i thought nobody will respond to it .I really was in need was this info as i get very easily stressed out .I get very severe pain in my back ,shoulders and neck which are the symptoms of my tiredness.

Well once again thans a lot .

Mitra:)

4. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

A point to consider is that when you 'coz enough stress in your body you can get aches & pains from old wounds... this is especially true in neck, shoulder & back. So even if you are painfree the next time you are stressed a lot you will get the pain the same area... this is why a regular exercise regimen helps to overcome stress & build stronger muscles. I almost forgot about this thread... that's why the delay in this response, but you can always PM me if you have any questions.:2thumbsup:
    L.