1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

home remedy for cold for a 8 month old

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by shree, Nov 5, 2007.

1. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi all,

just wanted to know home remedy for cough and cold. my kid is 8 month old she is suffering from cold for the past 10 days as the medicines for cold and cough r banned here for the kids under 2, am in need of home remedy. i tried the kum kum pathu in the forehead that did not help a lot. post your valuble suggestions. thanx in advance.

2. nehausa

nehausa Senior IL'ite

vicks apply on both feet in good quantity and make her
    wear socks,,whole night and u can apply vicks on clothes so she can breathe it indirectly..
    nasal saline drops if nose is blocked i guess 2 drops or 1..helps breahting.

i knew just this..
    takecare.

3. Reksen

Reksen Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Lightly heat the oil and put a sudam in it and u will get the smell of the sudam. let the heat subside then apply it in the chest and nose.

It is also some thing simillar to vicks but a home remedy will give a good effect.

4. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Hi dear,

Just peel a clove of garlic and string it in a thread and tie it around your baby's neck. Thread should be long enough so that the garlic clove should touch the chest and change it when you see it getting dry. It will definitly give a bad smell but once you will observe your baby is improving you will not mind it.

all the best