1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Home facials for pimples and marks

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by prakashjga, Sep 7, 2013.

1. prakashjga

prakashjga New IL'ite

Hi

I have some doubts about home facials,.

I have a black marks and 3-4 pimples with holes :hide:

My sis suggest me to use a curd with lemon for 15-20 mts apply for face in morning, And

In Evening i use a sandal wood power with rose water for 15-20 mts and wash with water its good for me or not ??? :bonk

2. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

Castor oil is good for your skin.. It relieves you from acne and prevents aging of skin. Castor oil also thickens your eyelashes and eyebrows. Also used for fading facial scars. This usually includes both scars from acne as well as injury or surgery.
    Proper application is key to using castor oil for the face. When using it for acne or as a treatment to keep skin youthful, it must be carefully applied and rinsed with certain temperatures of water to ensure the pores are open to accept the oil and closed to keep them from clogging with irritants. Individuals should wash their faces gently with a mild soap and warm water, first. The warm water opens the pores and the soap cleans away dirt and oil that may keep castor oil from touching the skin.
    After drying the face thoroughly, individuals may apply a light layer of castor oil to the face and let it soak in for about five minutes. The oil may then be rinsed away with cool water to close the pores. A second, very thin layer of castor oil may then be applied to the face and left on overnight. In the morning, a gentle facial soap may be used to remove the oil, and a lightweight moisturizer may be applied. Using castor oil for the face may relieve acne and reduce fine lines after about three weeks or so.

Fading scars is another way to use castor oil for the face. In these cases, the castor oil may be gently rubbed into the affected area at night and gently scrubbed away in the morning with a mild facial scrub, such as baking soda. The castor oil typically softens the area, while the scrub sloughs away dead skin and promotes new, smoother skin growth.

3. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

Castor oil is good for your skin.. It relieves you from acne and prevents aging of skin. Castor oil also thickens your eyelashes and eyebrows. Also used for fading facial scars. This usually includes both scars from acne as well as injury or surgery.
    Proper application is key to using castor oil for the face. When using it for acne or as a treatment to keep skin youthful, it must be carefully applied and rinsed with certain temperatures of water to ensure the pores are open to accept the oil and closed to keep them from clogging with irritants. Individuals should wash their faces gently with a mild soap and warm water, first. The warm water opens the pores and the soap cleans away dirt and oil that may keep castor oil from touching the skin.
    After drying the face thoroughly, individuals may apply a light layer of castor oil to the face and let it soak in for about five minutes. The oil may then be rinsed away with cool water to close the pores. A second, very thin layer of castor oil may then be applied to the face and left on overnight. In the morning, a gentle facial soap may be used to remove the oil, and a lightweight moisturizer may be applied. Using castor oil for the face may relieve acne and reduce fine lines after about three weeks or so.

Fading scars is another way to use castor oil for the face. In these cases, the castor oil may be gently rubbed into the affected area at night and gently scrubbed away in the morning with a mild facial scrub, such as baking soda. The castor oil typically softens the area, while the scrub sloughs away dead skin and promotes new, smoother skin growth.