1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Home buying in Florida

Discussion in 'Indians in Florida' started by Ballereena, May 26, 2010.

1. Ballereena

Ballereena Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am a silent admirer of this forum for quiet some time, it is so wonderful to see all the wonderful information and useful advises being shared by all ladies. :thumbsup

We are thinking of buying a house in Florida so I would like some information like which are the area that indian population is more and shopping and easy access to freeways etc and most of all which area is better in terms of hurricane prone and damages etc.

So far I feel West palm beach is a nice area with more indian population, is there any specific areas where Inidian community prefer to live in, I am basically from TamilNadu in India. Also I would like to make some new friends in Florida.

Someone please tell me about how it is like to live in Florida, we have visited Florida few times and everytime I feel happy to see all the palm trees and the weather is awesome there, I get a feel of visiting India so let me know how u guys feel like living there.

Waiting for all u r lovely responses.

Geeta

2. nileleo

nileleo New IL'ite

Hi im new to this forum recently we shifted to orlando from dallas. Let me know how your house search went.

3. kalaisiva

kalaisiva Senior IL'ite

HyI am kalai also living inw est palm beach florida. Have u got ur house?