1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

home arrangement

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by teez, Oct 12, 2011.

1. teez

teez New IL'ite

dear friends ,we have a large home but with very less no of cupboards .my problem is that as we have lots of luggage ,books cloth and other items,but due to shortage of cupboards or storing space we have t keep them outside :hide::hide: and as there is no option to it .can any one plz suggest me how to arrange at least my things in order outside so that house can look neat and clean.:bonk:bonk:bonk:drowning

2. chandy939

chandy939 Silver IL'ite

To accommodate 200 sets of clothes I assume you have few suitcases.
    Once you have emptied your suitcase by keeping your clothes in the cupboard keep the stuff that you use rarely in those suitcases.Make these suitcases lie on the ground against a wall and cover them with a bedsheet like a table top.Use safety pins at the corners to make them look neat.Now on these flat suitcases you could arrange your books neatly.As far as possible keep the stuff you use often outside.

3. priyasudhakar

priyasudhakar Gold IL'ite

hii teez,

my idea is u can buy a open steel or wooden rack to arrange the book and a closed one for keeping clothes.

hope u like my idea, if so just have a try

4. chithralekha

chithralekha New IL'ite

HI,
    since u have plenty of space ,u can get a new cupboard for cloths, ready made bookselves .........