Holiday in Cameron Highlands ?

Discussion in 'Indians in Malaysia' started by buttercup, Aug 4, 2008.

1. buttercup

buttercup New IL'ite

Anyone planning to visit Cameron Hihglands for this coming shcool holiday , please let me know. i can arrange apartments for you. Normal season RM250.00.Peak season RM350.00. 3 room apartment, very big, cooking allowed.
    Four rooms also available, teres house is also available, i'm trying to help out my friend who is running this business.
    call me at 016-7035395

2. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Hi Buttercup,

Can you pls give me tell me if your friend only does boarding. Does he/she also arrange for the trips. If yes, can you pls give me details, as I am planning to tour cameron highlands for Diwali.

Thanks
    Poornima.

3. ixora

ixora New IL'ite

Hi buttercup,

I just came back from Cameron yesterday. We stayed in the Heritage Hotel for 2 days.

I wish to travel again there maybe next month. Could you please tell me more about the apartment you've mentioned. Is it full furnished? Are we allowed to stay alone with our family or somebody will be sharing it with us, or maybe a landlord staying there?

Is pet allowed (cat) in the apartment? Thank you!

4. buttercup

buttercup New IL'ite

:bowdownvery very sorry for my late reply as i was in KL from october, came back middle of september. I took my daughter for a speacial course suppose to end on 15th december but the land lady i was staying was really bad. Drowning i was so helpless as se always make use of me, want to go to market must use my car, want to borrow my handphone till my bil came to few hundreds, borrowed money and never returned, borowed RM1000 form me but have not return the balance after i move out. Reald horrible lady, divocee with a son and goes out and comes back 5 -6 am in the morning.................bonk regretting staying at her place as so many people was advising me to stay there as she was a single mother and help her by paying rental but she............................ She still owes me RM625.00 not to mention soap powder, rice , vegtables........... i had to buy and her frinds , her ex husband will all come and eat.Rant

anyway god will take care of it as she had to pay for her wrong doings. back to our story, the apartment is fully furnished. 3 rooms . It's for you family alone no one will share the unit as the price is for one unit. cooking available. if you need our guide i can arrange for you, if you guys can tell me where to pick you all up. There are bus services fron singapore to cameron. i am answering both the question, ok. you can call me and tell me when you need the apartment and how many of you guys. There are extra mattereses for extra people. Actually pets are not allowed but some still bring them as long as it doesn't make much noise should be okay i guess.