1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Hobby Classes in arts, crafts and paintings Bangllore

Discussion in 'Paintings' started by veronica, Sep 20, 2012.

1. veronica

veronica Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I keep seeing people posting threads,requesting for hobby classes available in bangalore ,
    I recently attended a arts and paintings class in sarjapur ring road banglore, I learnt acrylic paintings,jewelllery making,cold porcelain and tanjore painting from that person. She takes one on one class, so you get to understand better, and learn more. the classes very good. I was planning to learn only acrylic painting, but once I joined I liked the classes very much. the teacher was patient and taught me very well ,so I learnt other paintings too. So i thought that I should share this info ,so that our members who want to fing good hobby classes can be benifiited Hope it will be useful to many.
    the persons name is Mrs vaishnavi and the contact number is 9845278368
    I will request the other memebers to post such good classes attended by them so that memebers will be benefiited.

1 person likes this.

2. gunduin1986

gunduin1986 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Veronica,
    Thanks i was looking for some classes similar to these but i understand from your previous post that you are too good in jewelllery making. I would like to learn that would you like to teach me please ?

3. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

i want to learn warli painting.Going crazy seeing it.Any class to teach this..?

4. veronica

veronica Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    thanx, i do not take classes but the person whom i mentioned in my thread does take jewellery making classes. so if u are interested u can contact her, she teaches even terracotta jewellery making. I am also panning to join the classes.